1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Fashion People, Help...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ☆Luna☆, Sep 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, after looking for a good hour or two, I couldn't find a bracelet that I was looking for. As may be apparent by my name, I have a thing for stars. I wanted to have two different bracelets that I could pick from. A wintery themed bracelet with white and blue as the primary colors and a celestial themed one with purple and white/silver as the primary colors. Since I want star shaped beads to be included, I've yet to find a really good match for either of these. So, I was wondering if anyone here had an idea of where I might get things like this.

2. Well, you could always make it yourself for probably cheaper than a finished product would go for. Craft stores have tons of different types and colors of beads to choose from usually, and putting them on a string or whatever us pretty simple.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1
  3. Craft Stores or any accessory stores that sell customizable bracelets.

#3 Gwazi Magnum, Sep 15, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
  4. That depends where you live? -totally doesn't sound like a stalker-
    Because if you have a Hobby Lobby, or a Michael's perhaps, those are good places to find crafting supplies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.