Fantasy, Supernatural, or Sci-fi RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lilium

Original poster
I recently got back to iwaku after a really long hiatus. Seems like the site has changed a bit and requires some getting used to. The best way to do this, in my opinion, is to find a group RP that interests me and jump right in.

I'll list my preferences so that it would be easier to steer me towards an RP. You can also check out my roleplay resume.

• Supernatural themed roleplay (NOT the Supernatural series fandom RP, mind you)
  • Fantasy, specifically something with faeries and magic
  • Time travel
  • Choice and consequences playing a big part of it
  • Superpowers
  • Focused on character development. Romance is something I consider a bonus, rather than plot centric
  • Sword Art Online is the only fandom RP I'd be interested in at the moment.
I might as well list the things I'd rather avoid:
  • Poor grammar, spelling and punctuation, terribly short posts with no content to go on can completely kill my interest.
  • Incest
  • Zombie apocalypse
*waits nervously*

Last edited:
Hey-hey^^!!

The Boo Girlie is just getting back into RP toooo~~!!

Kay so maybe you like dark fantasy? Then check it!!

But if not, good luck out there anyways kay? Yeah-yeah~~^^!!

Thank you for your suggestions^^

I've found a couple of RPs I like.

Hmm... I know you said that SAO was the only fandom RP you'd be interested in, but, the RP I'm currently running isn't specifically focused around a single fandom. I guess you could say it's sort of like a mega-crossover RP. Except, instead of playing specific canon characters, it's about personifications of entire fandoms. So, if you wanted, you could totally play the SAO fandom and basically create a character that represents everything you like about the series as a whole. :3

It's kind of a hard concept to explain in only a few sentences, but, the OP has more info if you're interested. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.