Fantasy RP. MXF

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurcolm

The Bright Lord's Protege
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Primarily Prefer Male, No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Style flexible
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, magical, medieval, scifi, romance and action!

ALL THE -PUNK GENRES
Genre You DON'T Like
Vanilla Modern
So I honestly don't know how to address this matter, but I find myself wanting in the rp department, so here it goes.

I only play males since I have no idea how a female truly thinks. You can be male and play females characters, just do me a favour and do not flirt with me if you want that thing. I'm happily straight thank you very much.

My range of char's are incredibly diverse, so just pm me if you're interested. Please I'd like you to have idea an idea before talking to me, not needed but I am terrible with hatching an idea.

Sooooooooo ya. Picks me! XD

A

Angeles

I'm looking to pick up a new role play, so if you're still searching, shoot me a PM and we can cook up a plot. :)

O

OnyxDominator

So I honestly don't know how to address this matter, but I find myself wanting in the rp department, so here it goes.

I only play males since I have no idea how a female truly thinks. You can be male and play females characters, just do me a favour and do not flirt with me if you want that thing. I'm happily straight thank you very much.

My range of char's are incredibly diverse, so just pm me if you're interested. Please I'd like you to have idea an idea before talking to me, not needed but I am terrible with hatching an idea.

Sooooooooo ya. Picks me! XD
im interested in this and im great at hatching idea so ig your lucky. im a straight guy and i was hoping maybe your interested in making a world of darkness and it needs a band of heroes to save it kinda type of story, just pm me what you think about it
please consider XD

Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adaptable
No Preferences
Im good with both.
Favorite Genres
I love them all! But the one I seem to do the most is any sort of fantasy.
If you are still searching for some partners I am interested. :)

I

Indhel9957

I have an idea for a Fantasy RP! However it will be a darker fantasy RP if that's ok. Just PM me and we can go over the details and maybe start an RP ^w^
Oh and you can look over my RP Resume to see that I only RP women. I've tried RPing dudes and I am not too good at it XD
Anyway, hope to hear from you soon!

Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
Weekends, sporadically during weekdays
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Passive, definitely passive.
Favorite Genres
Nearly anything.
Genre You DON'T Like
Fandom characters; however, I will roleplay OCs in a fandom world, if I'm familiar with the world.
Hey, if you're still looking, shoot me a PM. I'm sure we can think something up, yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.