Fantasy RP (Male needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

viveridereamor

Original poster
I'd like to create a roleplay based off this image. It looks like a pirate and mermaid role to me, but can be others- I like the idea of a royal navy captain and mermaid idea better. I want to collab everything over google docs. Do not worry, you don't need to share your email in order to access the document- that's just another way of sharing the document. Anyways, I'd prefer if my partner was a native english speaker, an adept writer, and 18 or older (hence 18+ only). I want the plotline to be fleshed out (i.e. climax, three major events, conflict, etc.), but still leave room for flexibility.

A really simple idea I had was that the governor is planning on an arranged marriage between the royal navy captain and his daughter, but the royal navy captain doesn't feel inclined to do take part in anyway whatsoever, and takes leave to somewhere else and comes across a mysterious island where his crew stays for rest (and he meets the mermaid). Maybe they're hunting down a criminal or something. Just something really flexible.

Genres I want to include (with the main being romance and the setting being a fantasy kind, possibly historical with pirates in 17th century- this may be more of a nautical fiction type rp though), are action and adventure. Suspense and drama as well, maybe some thrills. I really don't know; this is supposed to be REALLY flexible in terms of everything as a whole. I would need my partner to take up many NPCs, be willing to contribute to the plot, and although I'm a passive-aggressive player, I'd prefer an aggressive player with lots of creativity and such. I want the painting I put up to be a particular romantic scene within the writing (not right away but as the romance progresses of course).

Of course, I'd LOVE if this could be turned into a novel!!! HOW AWESOME WOULD THAT BE?! XD

Anyways, just PM me and we can talk out everything like a little conference thingy! Just label it something along the lines of mermaid royal navy fantasy nautical story thingy...

Status
Not open for further replies.