Fantasy Landscapes

K

Kitti

Original poster
324331-farplane.jpg

[size=+1]Of all of the landscapes from games, books, and movies which do you think is the prettiest? [/size]​

Hmm Halo? -thinks harder- yeah, I think that is all

I've never seen an image of it, but for me I think it'd have to be Haven and the land of Valdemar or the forest homes of the Hawkbrothers, set in the same stories as Haven and Valdemar.

Movies? LotR is pretty in some parts. So is the new Snow Whites. There was something else but I can't remember... :/

For video games, I'll definitely have to choose Guild Wars Factions and Prophecies, I like them both.

I thought the Twilight Realm in Twilight Princess was awesome. Or, well, whenever Hyrule was enshrouded in twilight. The Shivering Isles expansion in Oblivion also looked crazy, especially the way they did the sky at night. It was fucking gorgeous. Some parts of Final Fantasy 13-2 looked nice too, like the forest area.

Sonic the Hedgehog games tend to have beautifully designed landscapes. Like grinding rails in space. Fuck yeah. There are others, I just can't remember them all.

I'd have to say the most beautiful is Tar Valon, from the Wheel of Time.

I'd have to say the most beautiful is Tar Valon, from the Wheel of Time.

Yes! A thousand times yes! I should've remembered Tar Valon. And I can only begin to amagine what the Black Tower will eventually look like.

Shush! Haven't gotten that far yet! D:

Hyrule as pictured in Ocarina of Time will always be my favorite due to nostalgia.