1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Fantasy anyone?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Leviathandances, Jun 1, 2012.

1. I don't have a plot in mind quite yet but I'm open to ideas. If anyone has a plot they want to try let me know.

I like anything except fanficion. I am not very good at it and I haven't been a good fan of it. Otherwise I'm ok for anything else.

Right now I'm not in the mood for smut...sorry...

2. I am interested and welcome. I am new also. :)

3. welcome, welcome!!! I'm glad. First question I have is....do you have any fantasy idea's you have been wanting to do for a while?

4. I'm interested, I mostly do smut but it would be a good relaxation from all the smuttiness. I do have a couple of ideas and if you are interested PM me and I'll send you my ideas

5. it seems that I can't PM yet...at least I don't know how to PM. I keep getting a message that states that I don't have access to that part of Iwaku yet...

6. we can discuss on here. It took me a while to get permission, if you post alot then they will let you I think.

7. Sounds good to me, hopefully I'll be able to PM soon...

Alright, what would you like to RP about? I'm open and ready to listen. :)

8. Can you recieve PM's??

9. I can get new messages. I think that's PMing here but I've been to a website where PM's and messages are two different things...I'll go with
    Yes though. :)

10. K. I will send you my ideas and you can comment on here the ones you like. :)