PARTNER REQUEST [Fantasy 1x1] Dragon in Need of a Rider!

Smiley

Devious Fiend.
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Hello, hello. I was reading the Inheritance Cycle a few months ago and thought that I wanted to try something similar. MAKE SURE YOU READ TILL THE END!

THIS IS NOT A FANDOM RP! The world and its lore are completely made up by me. There is lore, but I won't bore you with it here.

In this world, dragons and humans are at war. On each side, the opposite faction is shunned and scapegoated, propaganda plasters the streets, and individuals are silenced with physical punishments. However, rebellion is stirring.

While y/c is exploring in the woods, they find a peacefully secluded cabin with a young, bookish purple dragon residing inside. They've never seen a dragon before in their life, and they form a bond, a magical bond. Before they know it, the two are hurdled into the roles of heroes, forced to master their newfound abilities.

Preferably, I'm looking for a human on the younger side, maybe early to mid-teens. Maybe strange happenings have been occurring in their hometown because of the dragon, or maybe it's just fate?

Here's some info on me:

I use she/her pronouns

I'd like to RP with someone at least 16 or over

My replies are fast, but if the RP does not interest me, I will lose the motivation to write. I will tell you when I get bored, I expect you to do the same.

I have ADHD, and I will hyper-fixate on RPs that I like, talk to you about them, ask you questions about them, and obsess over them. If it gets annoying, tell me.

My replies are on the shorter side, ranging from a one-liner of dialogue to a few paragraphs if I'm really into it.

Bad grammar and punctuation are some of my biggest pet peeves.

I can RP exclusively on PMs here.

ANYWAYS! Feel free to message me on if you're interested.

If you've read all the way to the end, the code word is CORN. I won't message you back if you don't use the code word. This is to ensure you've read everything.

Opening this again.