Fantastic Roleplays and Where to Find Them [fandoms galore]

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lunaa

Original poster
[best viewed on a light background]

Heading.thumb.jpg.f0a21d34f1977ec43061e79d3c0cc99f.jpg

Hello! And welcome to the realm of fantastic roleplays [where you may find some beasts so watch your step].

Niffler-jewlery.gif

Yes, I went with a theme based on 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' because I just watched the movie yesterday and it was amaaazing. I go by Luna online and I have been roleplaying since I was about twelve years old. I had taken a break in between because there was a lot going on but I was recently introduced to RPNation and then I found Iwaku a while ago, and yesterday I finally decided to make an acccount since it seems like the website is pretty active. At the moment, I'm very interested in fandom related roleplays, however I may make a thread dedicated to original plots sometime later. These are just cravings that I'd like fulfilled to ease the stress of my life away from the computer. A little about myself that I will reveal is that my time zone is IST which a lot of poeple think is hard to work with since I know many of the people on here are from America or elsewhere, but I have found that in the past it has worked perfectly fine, especially with my odd sleep timings so don't turn your head away just yet! I'm perfectly capable of shooting out multiple responses per day although don't make that an expectation because there will be some days where I am busier than usual and that may not be the case. I have a love for graphic design [as seen in the poster above which I made myself] and writing, so you can expect no less than two good sized paragraphs from me. I am a huge Potterhead, if ou haven't guessed already, but I also love Percy Jackson just as much, and various other books. For now, I think that's all there is to it! Before we get on to the good stuff though, I just want to get over with some rules because as much as people may hate to read them, they are there for a reason.

FB-final-trailer-niffler-slide.gif

» LENGTH: Yeah, the first rule is the one almost everyone includes. I'm not going to ask you to give me pages worth of writing, but I certainly won't acccept one liners, two liner, or a small paragraph. I need at least two good sized paragraph. Three lines in each is not two paragraphs for me. 6+ lines in each is acceptable, and more is always welcome. I'm all about quality over quantity, but there's needs to be some quantity in the first place for it to be of good quality. This also includes literacy or however people want to term it. That means I want someone who is good with grammar and the basic rules of the English language. I'm not asking you to be an expert or perfect. I'm not. English is not my first language but it's the only language I know. It doesn't need to be your first language. As long as you give me proper structured sentences and give some thought to what you are giving to me, we're good, because I will do the same.

» CHARACTERS: I love character building. That being said, I also enjoy playing canon characters. Since this thread is dedicated to fandoms, I should state that my number one preference as far as pairings go would be Canon x OC pairings. That isn't to say I'm opposed to others. Under each fandom I will listt characters I am willing to play and characters I hope my partner will play for me, and along with that, I will state a few canon x canon pairings that I am willing to do. Note that while I love making OCs, I will rarely ever do OC x OC. It doesn't appeal to me at all, quite frankly. You'd have to really convince me for it. I will also never just play a canon for your OC, no matter the gender. If we are doing Canon x OC I would prefer to be the latter, or [preferred] we could double.

» GENDERS: I am a female, therefore I am comfortable playing a female. But I do enjoy portraying males too occasionally, and usually in the form of canon characters. My preferred pairing for roleplays is MxF however I love to double so all I ask is that you allow one pairing to be of my personal preference and I'm completely fine with changing things to suit your preference for the other pairing. I treat both my characters equally and expect you to do the same rather than favour one over the other. The only thing I won't dabble in is FxF because it doesn't appeal to me at all. I am fine with MxF or MxM.

» ACTIVITY: I do not require you to be online 24/7, as I know many of us have lives outside of roleplaying, however I do want at least one reply per day, and if you can give me more that would be ideal, but it is not expected of you. Please also let me know if you will be gone for long. I don't tend to 'bump' much however if I haven't received a reply in a while I may shoot across a message to see how you're doing. If I still get no response, then I will assume you are no onger interested and I will delete the conversation from my inbox.

» PLOTTING: I like partners that are invested in the roleplay, like I am. If you answer with one liners and don't add anything to plots or ideas it seems to me as if you are uninterested and this will make me drop the roleplay almost immediately. I am warning you about this in advance. I want to see that youre interested in the roleplay too and I will do my best to give you what you desire in a roleplay. All I ask is that you do the same and help plot and throw around ideas. No idea is a bad idea.

» OOC: It is not at all a requirement but I do enjoy getting to know my partner so I'm just letting you know that I will attempt to initiate conversations now and then, even if our roleplay has already begun. If you do not like this then please tell me in advance and I will respect your wishes.

» LIMITS: I have none so far and some RPs may consist of mature themes so you must let me know your limits before we begin.

» If you have read all that I have to say, please mention your favourite book or TV show in your comments or when you PM me about a roleplay.

giphy.gif

A small KEY to help you out:
BOLD is a primary preference/craving
UNDERLINED means I am eager to roleplay with that character/pairing and may have some ideas

CHARACTERS I PLAY:
» George Weasley
» Fred Weasley
» Harry Potter
» Neville Longbottom
» Cedric Diggory
» Oliver Wood
» Bill Weasley
» Sirius Black [Marauders Era]
» Remus Lupin [Marauders Era]

CHARACTERS I WANT YOU TO PLAY:
» Draco Malfoy
» Fred Weasley
» Ronald Weasley
» Charlie Weasley
» Sirius Black [Marauders Era]
» Newt Scamander

CANON X CANON PAIRINGS:
» Ron x Hermione
» Harry x Hermione
» Draco x Hermione
» Draco x Ginny
» Luna x Dean

CHARACTERS I PLAY:
» Leo Valdez
» Nico Di Angelo
» Jason Grace
» Frank Zhang

» Percy Jackson

CHARACTERS I PLAY:
» Jace Wayland
» Magnus Bane
» Alec Lightwood

» Simon Lewis [vampire edition]

CANON X CANON PAIRINGS:
» Isabelle x Simon
» Magnus x Alec

9oI8K3l.png

[basically the MCU]

CHARACTERS I PLAY:
» Bucky Barnes/The Winter Soldier
» Tony Stark/Iron Man
» Clint Barton/Hawkeye
» Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver

» Steve Rogers/Captain America

CANON X CANON PAIRINGS:
» Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow x Clint Barton/Hawkeye
» Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow x Steve Rogers/Captain America
» Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch x Steve Rogers/Captain America

CHARACTERS I PLAY:
» Peeta Mellark
» Gale Hawthorne

» Finnick Odair
» Gale Hawthorne

CANON X CANON PAIRINGS:
» Finnick Odair x Johanna Mason
» Finnick Odair x Katniss Everdeen

CHARACTERS I PLAY:
» Jasper Whitlock/Hale
» Emmett McCarty/Cullen
» Alec from The Volturi

» Edward Anthony Masen/Cullen

CHARACTERS I PLAY:
» Daniel Atlas

» Jack Wilder

CANON X CANON PAIRINGS:
» Jack x Lula

CHARACTERS I PLAY:
» Connor Walsh
» Asher Millstone
» Oliver Hampton

» Wesley Gibbins

CANON X CANON PAIRINGS:
» Wes x Laurel
» Connor x Oliver

Now, when it comes to crosovers I have a few ideas in mind. Below I will list the fandoms I am willing to crossover. PM me if you wish to hear more on it.

Harry Potter x PJO
The Mortal Instruments x Harry Potter
The Mortal Instruments x PJO
The Avengers x Harry Potter

dddd6ea32bb547089e54d4476040bfe04405328d.gif

Reactions: tastygoldentaters
Always open for a good ol' roleplay. I can totally be your Newt. :D

Reactions: Lunaa
If you're still open to an MCU rp, I'd love to play Steve for you if you can play Bucky for my OC.

Status
Not open for further replies.