Fandoms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Librarian

Hello All,

I have been in the mood for some fandoms! Here are some I would LOVE to participate in:

• Harry Potter.
  • The Walking Dead.
  • Game of Thrones (Haven't read the books, currently just finished season four and I am LOVING IT ALL.)
  • Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus.
  • American Horror Story... But that's only if anyone wanted to try. I feel like it would be hard but who knows, could be a lot of fun.
  • **PM me with pairings for any of the above if they interest you. I may or may not nix them. Lately I have been wanting to try out playing a male role here or there because I mostly play females. I still would love to play my ladies but I can give and take for now.**
As for other plots I do have an idea for something based on a book I read for a class last fall semester. It's kind of based off the book Ready Player One, if you've read it or want to know more just PM any questions.

Also, I am really looking for some good sappy romance. I need some fluff in my life right now.

As always I am open to other people's ideas as well.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oh gosh I can't make up my mind between Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and Game of Thrones xD I guess it depends on whether you play canons or OCs? And if you play canons, who do you prefer to play and who would you prefer I play?

Oh gosh I can't make up my mind between Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and Game of Thrones xD I guess it depends on whether you play canons or OCs? And if you play canons, who do you prefer to play and who would you prefer I play?
send me a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.