Fandoms, Original, and Anime ideas.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Ursarion, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, it seems that my role plays aren't really going well, or as fast as I'd like.
    I recently moved, but now everything is set back up, so I can be online a lot again.

I'm looking for two main things in a partner;

1- Someone active. I need a partner who can be on every day, and post more than once a day.

2- Writing- I need someone who can use grammar, spelling, and punctuation properly, as well as match my length or at least half of it.
    I can type anywhere from 2-22 paragraphs.
    (I usually don't go past [​IMG]

So, if you think you match up to those, then please apply.

I do original ideas and canon/oc ideas.
    I like to play the oc, but I'll double as a canon for you, no problem.

Also, please, if you begin planning with me, or start a role play, make sure you're really interested, and you have the time.
    I dislike when people quit in the middle of it- but if you must, at least be polite enough to let me know.
    It's worse when I'm left hanging.

Also, for any action films/shows/anime, please note my typical plots are romance based.
    I dislike action, and I'm not good at it, so sadly there won't be much action.

So, if there is a * next to a pairing, I've got a plot.
    Remember, I'd like to play the OC in these parings, but I don't mind doubling.
    (However, I will not play Loki or Snape.)

Harry Potter:

Snape/Oc*
    (This is teacher/student. But if you're against that, it can be student/student)

Draco/Oc*

LOTR:

Legolas/Oc*

Avengers/Thor:

Loki/Oc*

Percy Jackson:

Nico/Oc*

The Hobbit:

Thorin/Oc

Supernatural:

Dean/Oc
    Cas/Oc

Celebrities:

Tom Hiddleston/Oc
    Leonardo Dicaprio/Oc
    Orlando Bloom/Oc
    Robert Downey Jr/Oc
    Johnny Depp/Oc

Original:

Vampire/Human*
    Ghost/Human*
    Demon/Human
    Angel/Human
    Art school love
    Best friends in love
    Boarding School love
    Teen Pregnancy

Anime:

FMA: Brotherhood:

Ed/Oc
    Kimblee/Oc
    Mustang/Oc

Attack on Titan:

Eren/Oc
    Levi/Oc
    Annie/Oc (female/female)
    Armin/Oc
    Jean/Oc

NANA:

Nobu/Oc
    Nana O/Oc
    Takumi/Oc
    Ren/Oc

Hana Kimi:

Sano/Oc

Fruits Basket:

Kyo/Oc
    Yuki/Oc
    Hatori/Oc

2. Hello there, could you tell me more about:

Draco/OC
    Vampire/Human
    and
    Ghost/Human, please?

If, by any chance, the three of these are taken, I would be interested in either a Demon/Human, Angel/Human or Boarding School love, to plot.

I hope we can find a satisfying arrangement for both of us with those :)!

3. I'm rather new to this site, but i have about 3-4 years of roleplay experience and find it difficult to find many para to multi-para 1x1 roleplays as of late. I don't watch anime very frequently, but I have a great multitude of acquaintances who tell me quite a lot about a fair number of them, and i also frequent the wikis. If you would be interested in a Soul Eater, Bleach, Sword Art Online, or Vampire Knight roleplay, I will gladly oblige. I also am more than willing to coach anyone in any aspect of roleplay, though this applies especially to action/fighting scenes. If you would rather not take up that offer, than i am not at all hurt, this would only mean that the first three anime options i posted would be highly unlikely. Vampire Knight, however, is fairly based in romance and in deep history and plot/character development. I will also work in an original idea and oc roleplay if needed. For any other questions or further discussion of this, feel free to message me! ^^

• Cat Like Typing Detected Cat Like Typing Detected x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.