1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Horror, supernatura, modern, scifi, generally shocking and extremely dark stuff.
Hey what's up I am in a mood for some fresh roleplays so I decided to come out of my hiding spot and look for some roleplays. Before I begin, I'd like to lay down some Ground Rules!

• All I expect is basic literacy, comprehension of the plot and what's going on, and decent substance in your posts. I do not expect you to be perfect 24/7, or replying within a millisecond of my post. As long as I can read what you right and understand what you're conveying, it's all good.
  • Let me know if you're not down for anything, you don't have to agree with all my ideas or sugarcoat it. Furthermore, if you want to stop an rp, just leave me know because if you don't respond within like, a week without warning I'll probably gently remind you because I know I get forgetful so I project, and it'll just be awkward for us both if you don't outright say you're over the rp and want to stop.
  • Planning ahead is definitely a plus and something I'm fond of, to just make a few plot points to work up to through out the roleplay so we have some direction beforehand, but winging it can be fun too, so I do both.
  • The basic things everyone says: no godmodding, powerplaying, etc.
Alright, now let me tell you what to expect from me:
  • I tend to reply to posts very quickly if I don't have anything going on, but that is no pressure on you.
  • I try to mimic the length of my partner's post the best I can, and can write novels if there's enough substance for me to bounce off of.
  • You might get left on read accidentally sometimes because I have a habit of writing a message, switching tabs, switching back, thinking its sent and just closing the tab so, super sorry.
  • Lots of OOC chat.
Alright, now, let's get in to what my fandoms are, before we go in to the character pair-ups.

- Steven Universe
- Camp Camp
- Stranger Things
- Hetalia, but I haven't played that in forever.

Wow, that's not a lot! But I'm trying to watch more stuff. Anyway, pair-ups:
(* signifies character I want to play)

FANDOM
- Homeworld Gem* & Crystal Gem
- Homeworld Gem & Homeworld Gem stranded on Earth
(I will do pre-existing gems, OC gems, male gems, anything)
- David & Daniel* from Camp Camp
- Honestly any characters from Camp Camp, though
- Dr. Brenner* & Any Other Character, Even an OC of your Own
- Any characters you want from Hetalia, also.

OCS
- Anything supernatural themed, I'm down with.
- Drag Queens
- That's all for rn.

So uh, that's all I got right now. PM me to discuss more details on literally anything!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: marshmallow dreams