Fandoms and Pairings Roleplay(s) :Advanced:

• Thread starter ThermalTrickster
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ThermalTrickster

Original poster
Hello! I'm currently looking for some new Rps since I'm fresh out of ones. I'm pretty much up for anything unless they involve senseless gore or Rated M (But I am okay with fading out scenes and implied references) I do all MXM, FXF, and MXF, but I'm well versed in MXM so if you want to add that to the RP the let me know :)

Please if you are interested be sure not to put one liners. I write more than three paragraphs per post depending on the previous response and I would like someone who matches my writing level if that makes any sense. You don't have to have the best spelling, but please check as I do.

Fandoms:

~Percy Jackson and the Olympians
~Warriors Cats
~How to Train You Dragon
~Inheritance Cycle
~My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
~Marvel
~Greek Mythology
~Disney
~Harry Potter
~Lord of the Rings
~The Hobbit
~Xiaolin Showdown
~Supernatural

Ideas---I'll bold the parts I'm interested in---
God/Human
Prince/Knight
Teacher/Student
Fae/Human
Roman/Greek
Princess/Goddess
Roman/Slave

I may add to these later, but feel free to PM me if you're interested!

Do you fancy Crossovers? I have a few ideas involving Harry Potter x Supernatural. (It's one of my latest Crossover obsessions.) If not, I'm totes fine with either Fandoms.

I do enjoy crossovers! Did you want to use preexisting characters or did you want to use OC's?

Hi, I am interested in two of your roleplays ^^
If your still looking for roleplays I'd be interested in the Greek Mythology one or the Teacher/student I like MXM best :)

I already have two for the Teacher/Student one so what about the Greek Mythology? Also MXM is my favorite too :0 Would you like to PM each other for the details?

ThermalTrickster said:
I do enjoy crossovers! Did you want to use preexisting characters or did you want to use OC's?
I prefer a combination. Is that alright with you? (Some of my ideas involve both.)

Hmm i'd prefer to hear your ideas first before PM'ing you since i may or may not like the combination.

Would you like to do a Marvel based RP? I would love to do one, as your post requirements are absolutely perfect for me

Status
Not open for further replies.