Fandoms and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lauranatink

Original poster
Heylo there! Come step into my office if you will XD

I'm currently searching for a few roleplays to keep me going. My availability is pretty normal. I work and go to school but can reply at least once a day even on my busiest days [Friday and Monday] but can reply multiple times the other days of the week unless something comes up. In regards to my average writing style I can write anything from 2-8 paragraphs with detail, dialogue, and action. I'm also one of the most patient roleplay partners you will find. I also have absolutely NO problem with multiple roleplays going with the same person. So for the not so fun part; rules.

1. Please be willing to play male or double. Even if it's two separate roleplays with two entirely different plots that's fine as long as you reply to both equally.

2. I have no problem if you are under 18 but there will be no smut if you are under 18.

3. In regards to smut I don't have many limits; no bestiality, nothing that belongs in a bathroom, and no necrophilia. I can also roleplay anything from fade to black to explicit.

4. Help me with the plot! This is probably the most important rule. I cannot stand to be the only one moving the plot along. Collaborate, assist, surprise me!

5. Do not control my character. If we need to walk out of the room, fine. If you need to do something to move along your post TALK TO ME. I can either edit my post or allow a one time motion.

6. Communication is one of my favorite things. Just let me know if you're going to be gone or busy and I'll have no problems with it. I like becoming friends with my roleplay partners. It just makes me feel more comfortable.

Okay so now for the part everyone enjoys; fandoms and pairings.

Fandoms:

Harry Potter (I will love you forever)
Draco X Hermione/Ginny/OC
Ron X Hermione/Lavender/OC
Sirius X OC
Remus X OC
Harry X Luna/Hermione/OC
Neville X Hermione/Luna/Ginny/OC
Fred/George X OC
OC X OC
Naruto
The Flash

Pairings:
Princess X Prince
Princess X Captain of the Guard
Princess X Commoner
Prince X Maid
Prince [foreign] X Queen
Best friend X Best friends sister
Best Friend X Best Friend
Teacher X Student
Badboy X Popular Girl
Sister X Sister's boyfriend
Sister X Sister's ex
Single Mom X Childs' Teacher

I'm fairly open to other pairings and fandoms as long as I've seen it so just throw me your ideas! I look forward to hearing from you! <3a

Hi there. I'd love to roleplay the Flash with you. Send me a PM! :)

I'm so interested in doing an HP one, but curious to know if you've seen Fantastic Beasts?

Status
Not open for further replies.