Fandoms! 1x1 (M/M & M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Medusa

Original poster
Hello, I am Valaryant but please feel free to call me Val or Lary. I am a Literate Roleplayer with a little over five years experience, though I am new to this site. I would also like to warn people a head of time, my schedule can get frantic randomly due to College courses and work so I may reply late at times but I will not abandon an rp without notice. Currently I am craving several Fandom RP's which will be listed below, however I would like to set some very basic ground rules.

Rules:
  • Please, no one-liners. I of all people know what a pain writers block can be but, even at it's worst we can all get at least a paragraph (5-8 sentences [excluding dialogue])
  • I request that the people I Rp with are at least 18, as our characters will most likely have sexual relations (either with each other or others) and I can become quite descriptive.
  • Adequate Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling. I am by no means a grammar nazi or a spelling terrorist, we all make mistakes so a few here and there in a rushed post is understandable. However if I am struggling to understand what it is you have written then I will make a comment.
  • I mostly do M/M, though I can be persuaded to do M/F.
  • I am open to PM Rp or Thread based I ask that you PM me if you are interested. I will answer thread posts as well, but I prioritize PM's since they are easier to track and answer when I am in a rush.

Currently Searching for Partners!
~Want~
!!!Really Strong Craving!!!
Taken
Bold Characters are who I'd prefer to play.
{Pairings will be updated}

Avengers||
~Natasha/Steve~
~Natasha/Clint~
OC/Steve,
OC/Clint
Tony/Steve
Bruce/Steve
OC/OC

X-Men: Evolutions||
Rogue/Gambit
!!!Nightcrawler/OC!!!