Fandom Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

emmelinejames

Original poster
Hey guys. So here's the deal- I've been craving a few things lately and I figured I would shout into the void and see if anyone shouted back.

Some stuff about me first (consider this a pre-warning): I am currently a third year college student, studying English, Media and Cultural Studies and having my ass handed to me by my course work on a near-daily basis. To add to this, I have an on-going health condition that largely monopolizes my time. I'm also just a slow writer in general, it can take me anywhere from an hour to a day to write replies, so apologies in advance. I've been roleplaying for a number of years now and I write regularly. I aim for two-three paragraph posts and I try to keep my quality of writing as high as I can. Hopefully, my partner can do the same. I primarily play male characters and as for romances, I'm fine with pretty much everything.

Onto the cravings!
-Dragon Age: Inquisition- This game ruined me forever. Like, how dare you, Bioware. I have played the other games in this series, Origins and DA:2, so if you want to play characters from these games, that's awesome. I haven't much experience roleplaying this, but I have read and written my fairshare of fanfiction, and usually write my male Inquisitor Lavellan or Dorian Pavus (my bby <3). I also have a massive love for male Inquisitor/Dorian and male Inquisitor/Cullen as a pairing, but I'm alright with any pairings, really. Also, sticking to the game plot is probably preferable for this, but modern aus are also much loved.

-Game of Thrones- Honestly, I just really want a medieval fantasy rp right now and I've been rereading the books since the show ended a few months back (it's gonna be a long year's wait...) and it's rapidly consuming my life. I'm cool with playing canon characters/families or OCs, if you'd rather play outside of the books/show, that's totally cool.

-Merlin (BBC)- I like either canon era or modern au. I usually play either Merlin or Arthur., have a massive soft spot for Merlin/Arthur as a pairing.

-Kingdom Hearts- I prefer modern aus, rather than canon/game settings. I usually play Roxas, or sometimes Axel. Again, alright with any pairing though I have a massive soft spot for Axel/Roxas

-Harry Potter- I've been roleplaying Harry Potter for a few years, usually playing Draco in various settings. OC and non-canon/au friendly

I don't have prepared plots for any of these, but I love brainstorming with people as it tends to produce the best plots and stories. If you have any plots or plot devices you like, please feel free to pitch them. Also, if there are any other fandoms/pairings you're looking for, shoot me a PM and we can discuss them.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: elieglory
Had to take some time off for college assignments, but I am looking again

Looking again!

Edit: Added HP to the fandom list after taking a break from the fandom.

Status
Not open for further replies.