• Thread starter Perfect Neglect
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Perfect Neglect

Original poster
[fieldbox="About Me, #339966, solid"]
I've been roleplaying on/off for about twelve years, I consider myself a decent writer that is able to move a story and develop characters and plot. I am a twenty-something grad student and I usually post once a day - possibly more (or less) depending upon my schedule and work. I live in North America in Central Standard Time and am generally more active in the evenings. I'm pretty easy-going and enjoy talking and planning in OOC - so please don't be stand-offish.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Rules, #993366, solid"]
+ Mature (18+) -- I enjoy a wide range of scenarios including intense violence, harsh language, and sexual content. I like to be left picking the grit out of my teeth.

+ Need Plot -- As much as I enjoy adult situations (and I do) I am not interested in a roleplay that revolves around sex; it needs to occur within a plot.

+ No God-Modding or whatever the hell it's called -- if you want to have my character act in a post, just ask me - I probably don't mind.

+ Please be fairly active -- I know we're all busy, but try to post at least every two days or so.

+ Be polite/friendly -- I don't care if your character is a total arse IC, but be pleasant OOC.

+ Intermediate - Adept -- 3 to 4 paragraph minimum; I know people have off-days, but I need material to work with that is presented in decent grammar.

+ Don't just vanish -- If you need to stop, no problem, just let me know as a courtesy.

+ Don't get offended too easily -- I can be rather blunt; don't take it personally - I tend to say what I think/feel and it's not an attack on you. Promise.

+ Tell me your rules -- I want to know my partner's limits so nothing gets uncomfortable or awkward.

+ Use proper grammar/syntax -- This includes "chat speak;" please don't PM me with such.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Current Fandoms, #339966, solid"]
Listed below are fandoms that I am currently interested in; under each title I am also listing the character(s) I most prefer to play from said fandom.

That being said, I am willing to play someone other than the characters listed. If you're interested in something, just ask me - I'm fairly flexible. What I am not interested in is the use of OC's in fandoms - it's just not my thing and like to stick to the canon. When I say "canon" I mean canon - as in they are played in character for that character... No offense, but I don't want an "OOC" version of that character - as it defeats the purpose.

Got that? No OC's and no OOC canons. Sorry to sound like a broken record, but I keep getting OC requests.

+ Attack on Titan
+ Harry Potter
+ Mass Effect
+ Young Justice

+ Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Zuko

+ Cowboy Bebop
- Gren
- Spike
- Vicious
- Jet

+ Escaflowne
- Dilandau

+ Gurren Lagann
- Viral
- Kittan

+ League of Legends
- Darius

+ Slayers
- Xelloss
- Zelgadiss

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Other, #993366, solid"]
Pairings
I play men; it's easier for me to RP my own gender. I've tried playing as women and I'm terrible at it. For your sake and mine, I stick to guys. That being said, I tend to do better with MxM, but I am alright with MxF. That isn't meant in a sexist way, ladies. I've just had better experiences with other males, but you're welcome to change my opinion.

Plot
Depending upon what you're interested in, I'd like to collaborate - I like having input from both parties before we decide on a plot, so there is mutual interest. Let's get complicated. <3

Still interested? Hit me up in a PM.

Questions? PM me or post below.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
ATTACK ON TITAN!

Hmmm...let's see is there anyone you like pairing Levi with?

I'm cool with whomever, I often play as Armin or Eren...my Mikasa usually as unusually rude and hateful toward everyone (even eren)

So.. You're willing to play Levi then? If so, I'd love to do an AOT role play.

Harry Potter, the Marauders era, might be fun. :)

@Nica Sorry, I just got sort of...overwhelmed with HP requests.

Edited. Again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh i'll so Cowboy bebop with you i'm ok with Spike or Vicious xD

Status
Not open for further replies.