Not open for further replies.
P

PastaSentient

Original poster
So, a bit about myself first.
-Male
-I live in the Eastern Time Zone of the USA
-I've been roleplaying for eight years.
-Full time job, but have time for one or two roleplays.

Rules:

-High Casual to Advanced quality please. Three to four paragraphs minimum.
-For romantic Roleplay, I prefer that my partner be female.
-I play males only as a main character, but female supplementary characters are fine.
-I generally like to post daily or every other day.
-I am open to both fade to black and explicit scenes. I prefer tasteful scenes. Kinky is fine, but the writing needs to be top notch and descriptive when it comes to erotica.
-My partners must be 18+ as some RP plots may deal with content not suited for those underage.

Plots:

I generally prefer fandoms and using pre-established characters for my roleplay, however I am open to original characters depending upon the fandom. Here are some of the plots I have in mind.

Star Wars: I typically prefer to play a Sith character in this type of roleplay. So a Jedi/Sith forbidden romance is possible. Luke/Mara is always a fun story as well.
Naruto: I'm open to any plot lines with this one.
Avatar The Last Airbender: I prefer to play the role of Zuko in this fandom.
DC Superheroes: Open to any plotlines.
Harry Potter: Open to any plotlines.
Lord of the Rings: Any plotlines
Mass Effect: Any plotlines.
Dragon Age: Any plotlines

One last thing to state; while I do enjoy a great deal of romance within the roleplay, there needs to be an overarching conflict that drives the characters forward. I'm not looking for -only- romantic roleplay, but rather allowing that to add flavor to the story.

Anyways, let me know any of you are interested. Hope to create some great stories together!

I'm interested in Naruto or LotR! mostly Naruto atm :)

hello I want to ask if I asked you for a DC rp, would you be willing to Rp as the Red hood?

Status
Not open for further replies.