Fandom or Original?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DustBunny

Original poster
Hiya~! I'm kinda bored lately and would like a 1x1 or two to keep my roleplay vibe going! All you really need to know about me as a roleplayer is in my Resume so that takes care of that!

As per the title, I'm in the mood for some original roleplays, but have no ideas myself. So if you have something you want to do, go ahead and hit me up!

I'm actually incredibly in the mood for fandoms at the moment. Right off the top of my head I can think of:

~ *Fire Emblem* (I'm really in the mood for anything Fire Emblem atm)
~ Pokemon
~ Final Fantasy
~ A LOT more games
~ MANY Animes

The way I do fandoms is with both of us playing OCs in that game/show's universe. If you want some kind of fandom just hit me up and I'll tell you how much I know!

I'm REEAAALLLYY wanting to have a good 1x1, so go ahead and hit me up with whatever ideas you may have!

I'm always up for a little Fire Emblem! If you're still looking, shoot me a PM and we can 100% work something out.

what animes are you interested in roleplaying?

Well, @LoveandHate91 right off the top of my head I can think of Bleach, Fairy Tale, Soul Eater, Magi, 7 Deadly Sins (I can't remember if that's the actual translated name or not) and (I know these aren't technically anime, more Japanimation) things like Pokemon/Digimon. There's more, but I'm very tired and can't think of much. If any of these or an anime you want sound good and you want to try to work together, go ahead and shoot me a PM ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.