Fandom and Partner Search :3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AssiduousGhost

Original poster
Hello and welcome! I'm willing to role play and plot with some fandoms that I'm currently interested in. I'll get straight to the point and give you the list, so here:

Fandom(s)
HTTYD
Inheritance Cycle
Harry Potter
MLP:FIM
Digimon

[I might add more later}

Expectations:
~Personally I would prefer if you would write 2 or more paragraphs just so we can get the story moving. I'll try to do the same too ^-^
~PLEASE tell me if you're bored. I hate it more than anything to be involved in an RP with someone one day and then they vanish the next. So, please tell me if you're busy and I'll do the same.

Oh man Inheritance Cycle. I'm quite interested in it since it's my favourite series of all time - did you have any plots or ideas for it?

I kind of have a basic idea where after Eragon and Saprhira death's there is a new calling for leader of all dragons. I was thinking that maybe our characters could get their dragon eggs and stop a war civil war from happening for the conquest of power. IDK that's all I have right now....

HTTYD sounds like it'd be an incredibly fun thing to rp! I'd totally be up for that if you are!

Status
Not open for further replies.