2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
fantasy, sci-fi, historical fiction, futuristic, modern, slice of life, horror, thriller, romance
Hey There!

As the title states I am searching for some role plays. Due to some unfortunate events I have been away for quite some time, but I am back now and I have no intention of leaving. So, please if you see something that interests you PM me. I have it set up so I receive and e-mail every time I am messaged and my e-mail is connected to my phone. This means I will likely have a very speedy reply, but I do work full-time so, if I don't reply right away please don't be discouraged.

Now that the lengthy introduction is complete, I will quickly list my do's and don'ts and then a list of the things I am currently craving. If by any chance the thing you want to do most is not listed please feel free to ask me anyway!

• I ask that you be able to post at least 2 paragraphs
  • Please be wiling to play male or double
  • Please have decent spelling and grammar. I am not too incredibly concerned about this, but if I can't understand what you are trying to say to me then I likely will loose interest.
  • Please be patient. I am a busy person and as stated I work full time. That being said, I do my absolute best to reply multiple times a week.
  • If you are not willing to hash out plots or talk with me in OOC then please do not contact me. I believe role plays require communication in order to be successful and I will not be doing all of the work by myself.
  • I prefer to play females, but I am more than willing to double so that we both can enjoy the role play. If you have a really well laid out idea that I like, I might be willing to play the male.
  • I don't typically enjoy doing homosexual pairings, but if you have something that you are absolutely dying to do then by all means ask. If you are willing to double I will likely be more than willing to give a homosexual pairing a try.
  • I will NOT do any of the following:
    • Rape
    • Teen pregnancy
    • Teacher x Student (unless it is like college professor x student)
    • Bestiality
    • Animal Abuse
    • Animal on animal
    • I will not do romance role plays if you are under the age of 18
    • Abuse (unless it actually add to the plot)
With all this being said, Please let me know your dos and don'ts as well as your expectations out of me.

Here is a list of the things that I am interested in. At the moment, this is all that I can think of. If you have something you want that is not listed please feel free to PM me. Stars mean that I have an idea of some sort and that I really want to do that particular role play.

• Pride and Prejudice and Zombies**********
  • Death Note*
  • Star Wars: The Force Awakens**
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Harry Potter
  • Hakuouki**
  • Ninja x Target
  • Historical( FYI, I am a history major and will not be too pleased if you are not able to keep up the illusion that the role play takes place in another time and place)
  • Bleach (I have read most of the manga... by most I mean roughly half)
  • Zombie Apocalypse
  • Shape Shifter x Human

I look forward to hearing from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.