Fandom and OC-plots (Yaoi&romance)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
M

Martica Narcassa

Original poster
I wasn't entirely sure which forum to put this under since it fits under three...but since I only write oneXone rps I figured this would be the best.

Currently need partners for the following ideas (bold indicates the character I would prefer to play)
Welcome to Night Vale - CecilXCarlos (possible M-preg), and the same pairing but in an HS AU setting
Marvel- ThorXLoki (lots of angst) LokiXTony
Black Butler- SebastianXCiel (and yes if you prefer we can bump up Ciel's age) SebastianXClaude
Norgami- OC characters (you may have to help generate a plot)
Free!- RinXHaruXMakoto (I play two characters in this plot) NagisaXRei

Plot 1- There are 2 worlds. Our world and another. In the other world there is magic and mythical creatures and a very powerful and beloved king controls it. An unexpected rebellion breaks out and storms the castle. In the fight the king loses his lover, but they turn the battle and he survives. It later escalates into war and he is forced to engage in it regardless of his depression. Later he is told that his lover has been reincarnated in another world. However the war is his priority. He wins it by the time his lover comes of age.

The king desires to leave and search for his lover. Such a thing has never been done before and no one is certain he'll return. He makes the choice to give up everything to find him and try to bring him back (as he has been depressed).

And that's where the story starts. He comes to our world in the city where his lover is and finds him. However this new world is very confusing and he doesn't understand it, his lover doesn't remember anything from the past (For more angst he could be in a relationship), and he has to become accustomed to being a poor normal human. A far cry from his position of power and magical strength.

Plot 2- Based on the Japanese art of Kintsugi, but if people were the same way. When someone's scar heals it turns a beautiful gold color. Thus the more a person has been hurt the more beautiful they become, however the rich consider it better to be as unmarred as possible. One character is a wealthy man with only a single scar and the other is a priest (in a more pagan sense) that is heavily scared and comes from an abusive past. They fall in love at a festival and decide if sacrificing their reputations is worth it.

My other preferences and details are to the side.

Reply here or message me if your interested. ^_^

I love the 1st non-fandom plot <3 would it be okay if I be the lover?

That's how I would prefer it honestly. Hit me up in messages so we can work on profiles and ect.

Adding a third plot to this post.

Plot 3- Pirate rp where the captain is in love with his first mate or cabin boy, but keeps it a secret from the rest of the crew. Pirate adventures ensue. Not a lot of plot on this idea we'll make it up as we go along.