Family Drama RP anyone? (Advanced, Unsent Letters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PunkPrince

Original poster
The idea is that my main character is a transgender woman. She was kicked out of her house at eighteen after coming out to her parents, and was a prostitute for several years as a means of supporting herself. Most of her clients were men, but there was the occasional woman. Your character would be a girl of around 12 to 14 who was a result of one of my character's one night stands with one of her female clients at age 18. My character is–biologically–her father. Her biological mother gave her up for adoption when she was born, and my character couldn't care for her, so she gave her up. Your character was adopted when she was two and my character hasn't seen her since. Your character had no idea she was adopted. Something happened to her adoptive parents--who maybe didn't treat her very well, and she was sent to live with my character and her girlfriend (who I will also play) as a result. They get along well, until your character goes exploring and finds a box of letters addressed to her in my character's closet that expose the truth, and of course your character is suddenly filled with questions.

I would prefer an advanced, active partner who can match my writing. Anyone up for this? I'm DYING to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.