Fallout Intro picture and banner

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollyon

Previously Kross
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
9 A.M to 12 P.M - 6 P.M to 1 A.M
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance,
Okay, so, I have a 'Fallout' idea planned and I need a bit of panache to get it off the ground

This is the image you will be working with:

latest

I'd like it cropped and enlargened and to have it have.

Fallout:
Seattle

Across the top in the actual Fallout-themed font with the lightning bolt. I'd like the image to appear 'gritty' and worn. Faded, a bit maybe, on the edges.

As for the Banner, I'd like it to be the fallout font with the lightning bolt but in the lettering have the image. Almost like the letters were stamped out of the image itself.

If you can't do the Fallout font, contact me through PM.

Lundis, you are truly a gifted artist--and I would love to have you. However, due to little interest in that roleplay, it's been sent to the graveyard. Never fear, however, I have a project just as ambitious and would love Have you on board.
help still, I

Please note, however, this will be your choice.I can not pay you for your works, I can only offer your name, title, and perhaps a character slot.

I only bring this up because there was a woman who offered her ser an expected to have the final say in something I had been developing for a long time.

So, for that, I am sorry, if you truly wish to t But, otherwise welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.