Falling For the Bad Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alison

Original poster
Hey! I'm wanting to do a role-play where a really shy, good, smart girl gets paired up with the school's hot, jerk, bad ass guy. Like the title says. . . I eventually want the characters to fall in love. I was thinking that the characters could be paired up together for a school project where they have to get to know each other and find out a lot of different things about each other for the first semester and then write a paper about their partner. If you have different ideas. . . Reply back to this, or even better, message me on here. Thanks! If you're interested, message me and we can talk more detail! Thanks!:)

Hey! I'm wanting to do a role-play where a really shy, good, smart girl gets paired up with the school's hot, jerk, bad ass guy. Like the title says. . . I eventually want the characters to fall in love. I was thinking that the characters could be paired up together for a school project where they have to get to know each other and find out a lot of different things about each other for the first semester and then write a paper about their partner. If you have different ideas. . . Reply back to this, or even better, message me on here. Thanks! If you're interested, message me and we can talk more detail! Thanks!:)
Hey, I would be totally up for this

Status
Not open for further replies.