Fallen Feathers (Reboot) (Fantasy Adventure Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lonewolf888978

Original poster
"In the beginning there were two birds: The Raven, which symbolized death, despair, lies, disease, and war was the bird of the God of Darkness. The Hawk, which symbolized strength, honor, courage, peace, and all that is good in the world, and was the God of Light. For years these two brother gods fought and fought day after day, causing the beings in the middle to suffer through the War of the Gods. Growing sorry for the animals, humans, and other beings in the world, Hawk ended the war, attacking Raven directly. With the Raven injured he tried to flee and flew across the worlds sky his feathers dropping."
-Prophet of the Church of the Hawk

This was probably my favorite roleplay, but I had to shut down, due to school and other problems. It was pretty successful, and I hope to find the same interest again​

What is the role-play about?
The roleplay is about a group of champions, travel around the land, defeating 7 "Demons" to free the land of a apocalypse. It'll go in more detail, working on finding the old OOC

Awesome thank you! I plan on starting a OOC soon

@Orion Black @Shizuka

Sorry to say, this roleplay wont be happening soon. Just found out that my Co-Gm successfully continued the roleplay! I'll consider continuing it if my Co Gm's fails, or finishes

Aw, that's too bad. I appreciate you letting us know though. If you ever do start it up here I'd be eager to join. Anyway, I wish you and your Co-Gm the best of luck. See you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.