Fallen Earth

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
S

spaceninja

Original poster
<script type="text/javascript" src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js"></script>

in the year 2012 on the 21st of December
was the first recorded bite.By the 31st half of the world had been infected. global leaders treated it as a joke and as such nothing was done about it. On the fifth of January only a few groups of survivors remained. The world had fallen into a zombie apocalypse and there was nothing the human race could do about it. In the city there are small run-down camps for survivors run by small corrupted governments who take from the inhabitants, most of the people that live here " have small children or are old and can not bear life out in the wastelands or for fear of getting bitten. in the country there were even smaller but more efficient traveling groups of survivors who lived by there own rules, such is the way of the "wastelanders" as they were called, mostly thieves, and bandits, but there are a few sane people out there who are just trying to make it through life one day at a time. this is the story of a small group of soldiers, rogues, and scientists hoping to find a cure but mostly just trying to stay alive.

skelly

name:
equipment on person:(be reasonable)
weapons of choice: (be reasonable)
pre-apocalypse occupation:
post-apocalypse specializations:(no more than one please)
family:(if none leave blank)
bio:
other:
pic(s):

here is my example:

name:jack
equipment on person:a military backpack with all his food water and current stock of ammo with plenty of room to spare
weapons of choice: Spas-12 Combat Shotgun, Beretta 22. pistol, aluminum baseball bat
pre-apocalypse occupation: freshman in highschool
post-apocalypse specialization: Close quarters combat

family:all dead
bio:jack had come home from school on the 26th of December to find all of his family ripped to pieces by zombies. He raided his fathers gun cabinet and grabbed the first things he could get his hands on and the appropriate ammo,along with his baseball bat and vowed to get revenge by killing as many zombies as possible before he died. his father had taught him how to shoot all the weapons he had in the cabinet and he used his rage to kill many zombies before resting in a city-camp in the middle of the hot arid desert of Arizona.
others:he carries a picture of his parents with him at all times, as well as the bass guitar he got from his parents at age 13
pic(s):
zombie rp pic.jpg the bass guitar:bass zombie rp.jpg

specialties in the group

long range weapons:
(1)Tigerqueen
(2)Necroay

medium range weapons:
(1)Phsychedelic
(2)
(3)

close quarters combat:
(1)spaceninja
(2)

heavy weapons:
(1)
(2)

scientists:
(1)ilovevampzero
(2)
(3)

students:
(1)
(2)
(3)

the numbers i have listed are not requirement but only maximums. i wish to have at least 4 or 5 people at first to start with. if you join after we start then you will have to come up with a way of convincing our caravan to take you on as you mean more supplies used daily.if you join before we start you will have to help me come up with a way of getting the caravan together and of gathering the appropriate supplies.also if you join this roleplay you must be able to post a minimum of once a week but if you miss things in the roleplay that will be your fault and only yours. i recommend posting once a day to keep yourself updated but again the minimum is once a week. yes your character can and probably will be killed but dont fret good people for you can make a new one using the character skeleton!this character can not be the same person(like making your new character the same in every aspect but one is not allowed) as your last character but may have the same specialty or he/she may have a different specialty. the way i see it the only restriction on creating a new character after yours is killed are the ones already listed in the skeleton and the fact that it cant be the same person. if you are having trouble with creating a character pm me and i will help you to the best of my abilities, or like wise if you questions about grey areas in the limitations for your character pm me and i will answer them for you!

Name: Anna
equipment on person:(be reasonable) A small briefcase of lab equipment.
weapons of choice: (be reasonable) Pistol and daggers.
pre-apocalypse occupation: Head of DnaEngineering Co.
post-apocalypse specializations:(no more than one please) Scientist
family:(if none leave blank)
bio: Anna was the highest rank (other than owner) of the leading DNA engineering lab center before the outbreak started. Her Mother and Father died when she was only 10,causing her to go into the care of the state until released at 18 into the world. She has always loved science since she can remember. That's when she got an internship at DnaEngineering Co.
other: Panics when something cannot be explained by science, it's all she knows.
pic(s): http://api.ning.com/files/F6k8*kyx2*deCwCiYZ0Ngr5lHUzi7TqlKJTKGTRJEE4EojTssNwpy0WsjJKER1jAAsv*tX030vA*FSguqQzjMlnZcw%20tjEyKQ/Red20Haired20Anime20Girl.jpg (As you can tell, I like anime characters XD)!

If this is too outlandish, just tell me and I'll switch to someone more normal. xD

name: Molly Swan
equipment on person: First aid kit...and sandwiches.
weapons of choice: desert eagle with explosive rounds or a baby chainsaw.
pre-apocalypse occupation: Ex-military - on trial when it all happened
post-apocalypse specializations: Mid range weapons
family: None as far as she knows
bio: Molly is a bit of a loose cannon. She might be a little bit mad, as shown by her conduct in the army. She might have killed a few civilians for no reason other than 'they looked at me funny'. However, when not going through bouts of mania or paranoia, Molly is disciplined and level headed. Of course, if she wasn't lucid most of the time, she never would have made it this far.
pic(s):
doodle____by_ninjatic-d3hxt8p.jpg

no! thats a great character! i love it! itll make for some great moments!<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Name: Liona Barston
Equipment on person: backpack which she used to use for school but converted it to be much more longer lasting
Weapons of choice: crossbow, sniper
Pre-apocalyptic occupation: assassin
Post-apocalyptic specialization: long range weapons
Family: twin younger brother and sister- she had to leave them in a town with a family friend
Bio: Her family was always very poor, living on the streets or in run down motels. When she was 8, she was out trying to 'borrow' some things such as food, clothes, money, etc. but ended up pickpocketing the wrong man, he was an assassin. Luckily she impressed him with her ability to steal from so many- and him- and such a young age so he made her his apprentice. She trained under him for years until he suddenly disappeared when she needed him most, her parents were killed and she couldn't do anything but could have, if he was there to help. She still partially blames him but mostly herself for their deaths to this day. She's a very skilled fighter and assassin which one would never guess if you met her since she is very sweet and innocent. Once the apocalypse started she had to leave her younger siblings in a town with a trusted friend so she could go out and seek her fortune.
Other: she has the tattoo of a lion going all the way up her arm
Pic(s):
150938_10151340745869594_1157663463_n.jpeg

name: Sebastian Caine
equipment on person: large athletic gym bag with lots of room....also some lint
weapons of choice: Colt M1911, machete
pre-apocalypse occupation: Academy sports clerk
post-apocalypse specializations: Close-range
family:father(killed by infected)
bio: Sebastian had been working late the night of infection and had seen a man at the glass doors. He peered over at the man just as he turned to reveal his exposed jawbone. The man proceeded to smash the window open by smashing his skull against it. Sebastian ran for the sports section and grabbed a .45 just as the man was atop of him. He kicked him off his body and fired three rounds at him two in the chest one in the head. Relieved he was safe he looked outside and saw more coming. He had time to grab ammo, water, the gym bag, and the machete before he bolted out the back.
other: keeps multiple stones in his pockets

tiger: you're in
conozco: can i get a description or a picture please?

do you guys think that i should post the aother thread now or wait for some more people?

name: Kazuna Alcazar, prefers "Kaz"
equipment on person: Black Combat vest, black hooded jacket, black cargo pants, black knee pad on right knee, black gloves, small black rucksack with rations, cleaning kits, a wet stone for her tomahawk, and cigarettes.
weapons of choice: Black L96 AW, H&K USP (in thigh holster), Combat Hatchet (Tomahawk) attatched to the inside of the rucksack so the handle sticks out over the right shoulder.
pre-apocalypse occupation: Mercenary.
post-apocalypse specializations: Long-short range.
family: Father died in a war before the infection.
bio: Kaz grew up at a Military Academy so combat training was a second nature for her, once she graduated from the Academy she was supposed to enter the military snipers' regiment, as was her specialty, but she went A.W.O.L. and became a merc travelling the world. After the infection hit she still travels as much as she can, not being able to stay in one place for long. She has sea blue eyes accompanied by an ice cold stare, as-well-as black hair that covers her left eye and falls to her shoulders.
other: She smokes and has several hundred talley marks carved on her rifle stock for her confirmed kills, before and after the infection.
pic(s):imagesCAE3OQ1D.jpg

(If there's enough female characters already I can think up a male one easy enough.)

[MENTION=3768]Necroay[/MENTION] i don't know whether to put you in long or short range.....could you just pick one? otherwise your in!

Having trouble staying connected so I'll try my best to keep up. Lulz.