Fade

F

Fade

Original poster
Hey guys!

I'm Fadewalker, or Fade, or Julie, or, hell, that girl you point to with a confused look on your face when you can't quite remember my name. I answer to any and all of it, honestly.

I live in the United States, in New Jersey, and I'm a former college student, which is a longer story than it probably ought to rightfully be. Perhaps I'll tell you someday, perhaps I'll leave it as that dark mysterious secret I take to my grave. I just turned 24 on the 6th of June (yay!) and applied for my first job the following Monday, which I got (yay!), only to fall victim to one of my ever-present medical conditions again that's left me bedridden (boo!). So, here I am, back in Mabinogi for my third time in as many years, looking for my next "home." The previous two times I played were more casual attempts, and now I'm looking forward to doing some at least semi-immersive roleplay for as long as I'm able to. I've roleplayed in so many other games that I've lost count, but this seems to me like the one I'll be sticking with to the end.

I love all things to do with military fiction and nonfiction, despite having no interest in enlisting myself. It just runs through my blood, and has been a love affair of mine for a good portion of my life. I'm even doing a Mechwarrior: Online roleplay with a good friend of mine through Steam; it's awesome! That all said, a good number of my stories are war- or conflict-centric, and thus trend towards the sadder, more depressing spectrum of things. I'll apologize ahead of time if I sadden any of you, but I will try my hardest to make anything I put up the best work I could've done.

I enjoy all sorts of roleplay, and consider every chance at it a new way to exercise my writing ability, and challenge myself. And I'll admit to having more than a soft spot for fluff, love triangles, and anything to do with romantic drama. Sorry! But I really do.

And that's me, just about! So yeah, feel free to poke me, hug me, kidnap me for roleplay, all of which are acceptable alternatives to my daily boredom. Looking forward to meeting you guys!

-Fade

Hallo Fade! :D Welcome to the community!

Awws, why thank you! It feels so nice to be welcomed so promptly, hehe.

-Fade

Welcome, Fade.

I'm October nice to meet you.

Hello there, October! It's a pleasure to meet you as well!

A female ronin, quite possibly? That is indeed something I wish to see more of. Welcome to Iwaku.

Quite possibly, yes. I suppose we'll all see what becomes of her, hmm? But thank you for the warm welcome!

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

You're welcome.~ Maybe we can spar sometime.

I'll be looking forward to it! You know where to find me!

In my bed? Yep, there. ;D

A good ol' sunrise on a deserted grassy plain, of course. T1 or TB, no powers. Old school samurai DM between to master swordsmen. I would say we use powers and unnatural traits, but everyone and their grandmother does that. Realistic is more challenging.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your bed, hmm? I'm sure you wish.

But as I said, always up for the challenge, provided it's at a convenient time. PM me if you're not afraid!

My name is Strife Higaki Welcome to Iwaku may you have many great adventures here

Welcome welcome! You will enjoy it here! I am 25, so we are close in age. ;D Fantastic. Have fun.