RESOURCE CHARACTERS MISCELLANEOUS Face Claim Repository (AI Generated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolk

Sparkless
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
1800 - 2200 CET/CEST at weekdays
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Medieval, Sci-Fi

Preface

Before sharing these images, I want to address the topic of AI-generated art, given that it's somewhat controversial.
Firstly, I understand and deeply respect the concerns many artists have with AI and the potential it has to impact the creative industry. This technology, though impressive, is a tool — and like any tool, its merits and drawbacks depend on how it's used.

I am offering these images for free, not as a replacement for the work of talented illustrators, but as a complementary resource. For those of us who don't have the means to commission art or lack the required artistic skills, these images might bridge the gap.

All of the images posted here were generated without using specific artists' names.
If there are concerns about specific images, please let me know, and I'll address them immediately.

Lastly, while AI can produce beautiful and intricate visuals, nothing can replace the heart, soul, and unique perspective that artists pour into their work.

Gallery

sjor__character_portrait_woman_cyberpunk_beautiful_alternative__b4340c3a-86ff-4585-9e7a-3b0164...png

Sometimes I use AI to generate images,
It's a highly experimental and iterative process for me, which means that most of the generated images don't end up being used.
Not because they're bad images, but because they're different from what I wanted, or because I don't have a use case for them yet.

For that reason I've decided to put them here, in case someone else could use them. 🙂
At the time of writing, I've only included three images. The collection will of course grow as time passes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.