F0X's Pokemon Sun/Moon Pokemon Request! Open!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

F0X

maxresdefault.jpg

Hello all!! I have been gone for a while, but I really wanna get back into the swing of things!! As some of you may know, I am a pretty big pokemon fan, and Sun/Moon has most certainly taken up a lot of my time as of late. I've been doing lots and lots of breeding, and that got me thinking, "I wonder if anyone wants any pokemon..."

So!! That is why I am making this thread! I've made my competitive team as of recent, but I am sure I can breed lots of other pokemon for myself and others! Below are some examples of Pokemon I have recently bred for myself.

GrGJZ4z.jpg

yPyxlSI.jpg

m41Vt6d.jpg

viSSYCQ.jpg

hqgwpj3.jpg

So, to be more specific, here is what I can breed for you:
1. Pokemon with 5 Perfect IV's and a desired Nature.
2. A Male/Female of a Pokemon with 4 Perfect IV's for your own breeding needs.

What I cannot breed for you:
1. Shineys. Its not that I can't, but I am not looking for them at the moment, and I am not going to invest the time into breeding for them for others.

Other Notes:
1. I can breed Egg moves for you unless there is a lot of chaining that needs to be done.
2. I can breed a 6th IV Pokemon if it is in the FIELD egg group. Will take longer than other requests.

Alright!! With all those things out of the way, here is the form for your request and I'll get to it as soon as possible! It is first come first serve, but I will try and fill everyone's requests within reason.

1. Desired Pokemon:
2. Desired Nature:
3. Most Desired IV's (top 3):
4. Desired Gender:
5. Desired Moved Known:
6. Friend Code:
7. Nintindo Name:

Things that I am looking for in Pokemon Sun/Moon (Not required for a request, but would be nice!)
Happiny Line
Delibird
Whiscash Line
Jigglypuff Line
Tauros
Politoad
Goldeen/Seaking
Alomomola
Kangaskahn
Castform
Porygon Line
Turtonator
Togedemaru
Elekid Line
Bruxish
Dratini line

So there it is!! I'm happy to help all my fellow pokemon fans!! So please, I'm open for requests! I am going to take 5 Requests at a time, and have a wait list as well. Lets all share our love for pokemon!!

F0X's Friend Code: 3411-4855-8140

psm-lurantis.jpg
Pokemon Breeding Requests!

Wait list~

Hey F0X! could I ask for a beldum by any chance? I have a barboach with your name on it

1. Beldum
2. Adamant nature
3. Desired IV's: Attack, HP, and S. Defense.
(side note: S. attack is the least important)
4. no gender
5. no egg moves
6/7. I will put them on the discord server unless you ask me otherwise :3

Reactions: F0X
Hey F0X! could I ask for a beldum by any chance? I have a barboach with your name on it

1. Beldum
2. Adamant nature
3. Desired IV's: Attack, HP, and S. Defense.
(side note: S. attack is the least important)
4. no gender
5. no egg moves
6/7. I will put them on the discord server unless you ask me otherwise :3

You got it!! I'll get right to work!

If anyone needs a Vulpix with 5ivs and moon blast let me know... I have a lot to wonder trade away. No entry hail sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.