F craving for a League of Legends rp (always searching :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mystifiedtime

Original poster
Hey everyone! My name is Rylee and I am looking for some people that would be interested in a League of Legends themed role play. I am planning on this being 1x1, but if this well received then maybe we can make a group rp.
A little about me first: I am 17 and I consider myself pretty literate. I do not have any samples (I used to rp on a different site) but I post around 3-5 paragraphs. I am pretty busy during the week days though due to school...but that's a given.
Anyways I might as well just throw out the characters I am interested in playing as.
I will underline the champion I want to play as.
I will put a :heart: next to pairings that I prefer.
If there is a * I have a plot for the pairing. (could be a big plot, could be small)

Riven x Yasuo :heart:
Riven x oc :heart: * (small ideas)
Riven x Darius :heart:
Quinn x Jarvan :heart: *
Quinn x Talon
Syndra x Zed
Fiora x Darius
Akali x ____
Caitlyn x ____

If you chose the Riven pairing I will love you forever!
Yes I know they are all women, mainly cause I don't want to play as a guy (but I am willing to double as a guy within the roster of the game.) So please keep that in mind.
As for what you can play, it's up to you. While I did give suguestions to what I believe to be good pairings I am always up to see what you can think of. :)
You can play as an oc, or as someone else from the game, I am not quite picky about it as long as there is a good plot behind it.
I would like for there to be some sort of romance going on between our characters, it won't be the main focus at all but I would like for it to be there. So keep that in mind.
Oh and if you're interested in playing with me hit me up: Mystifiedfate
Well I guess that is it! If you are interested then drop a comment or hit me up in a pm
I hope to hear from someone soon :)

I think we have had the pleasure before..I could be wrong! But yeah i'd be up for Yasuo X Riven or any other Riven or Ahri pairing xD

I think we have had the pleasure before..I could be wrong! But yeah i'd be up for Yasuo X Riven or any other Riven or Ahri pairing xD
Oh hey!
We did have an rp a while ago...
I miss it :(
Sadly I was so stuck on what to write and I remember having a TON of tests coming up.
I would so dig a Yasuo x Riven Pairing!
Perhaps we could double again, I could play someone for your Ahri if you wish.

Sure, just pm me and we can discuss things during the weekend? 2 am over here an I'd love to get some sleep~ Oh..also, your account was on NA, yes? Because I'll probably play up my account there soon due to another person wanting to play, so I might add you too :3

I love LoL.

I stick to casual but I love it nonetheless.

Who do you maaain?

I love LoL.

I stick to casual but I love it nonetheless.

Who do you maaain?
Riven and Quinn for the most part.
I had a time where I played nothing but jungle Xin, but after the Feral nerfs I kinda stopped :P
What about you?

Morganna Mid/Supp Main.

I also really like Lux mid/support and Trynda top/jung.

Also play a decent amount of TF and Le'Blanc.

I got to silver once on my main account, but that's about the list of my accomplishments.

QUINN IS THE SHIT.

Like why does nobody play her ';-;

Haha TF is a bunch of fun! I suck so much at him though :P
Quinn is like great! I love almost everything about her! The voice, the concept, the design, crossbows! I want to cosplay as Quinn one of these days :)
I feel like she isnt played much is because people think she is an adc. While it can be done, that isnt true. She is supposed to be a top.

Very true. Quinn Top is best Top.

We should totally roleplay some timeee whether it'd be LoL or naw.

Quinn x Talon sounds really interesting to me. ;3

I'm totally down for that!
I'll send you a pm and we can plot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.