3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I would tend to play Modern Fantasy or High Fantasy
Background​

Greetings.. My name is Park Hyun Ki, I'm the founder of Eye Candy band, along with my friend we'll be the number 1 band in the world! after we make a breakthrough that is... the music industry wasn't as generous as it looks like, there were a lot more depress musician than we seen in the TV. I, as the founder and leader of Eye candy wouldn't let this happen, we will never give up and reached to the top as Eye Candy band ROCKS!

Rules:
~NO ONE LINER

~Respect others

~Be active at least 3 days a week~

~character development not go all like you're quiet suddenly you go all pervy PFTT

~Have fun (see how I'm not bossy~ so chill~)

SPOTS:
- Lead Singer - @Haruna
- Guitarist - @Greedy Donuts
- Guitaris 2 - @CrystalTears
- Drummer - @Lady Chess
- Bassist - @phantasmagoricStoner
- Manager -@Morgaine Hayes
- Producer -

Reserved:

CS:
Name:
Roles:
Appearance:
Crush:
Sexual Preference:
Friends:
Personality:

Last edited:
erp. manager.!

Name: Tanner Morrison
Roles: Manager
Appearance:
images

Crush: TBA
Sexual Preference: None. but mostly boys.
Friends: TBA
Personality: Super flirty, fabu, really friendly, but sarcastic, he really likes to be around the band, but can't play an instrument or sing for shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Haruna
Accepted~!

Name: Quinn Strathound
Roles: Drummer
Appearance:
tumblr_mthnb6rN7U1rtaxnko1_500.gif
via Takenaka (This picture is temporary. I'm going to be doing my own art when I get the chance)
Crush: None for now? (tba)
Sexual Preference: straight
Friends: EVERYONE SHE MEETS. (tba)
Personality: Super chill and laid back, but tends to be goofy and unpredictable. One of her favorite things to do is sneak out at around midnight in her pajamas go to random 24-hour fast food places to buy ice cream--even if there is ice cream at home. She also secretly really wants a penguin pillow pet, but refuses to buy one herself. Her love for cute things is something she keeps on the down low. She's not necessarily flirty, more like romantically aloof.

Are we supposed to be using photographs? I was very confused.

Last edited:
Reactions: Haruna
Lady ChessIRL post: 1489109 said:
Name: Quinn Strathound
Roles:
Appearance:
tumblr_mthnb6rN7U1rtaxnko1_500.gif
via Takenaka (This picture is temporary. I'm going to be doing my own art when I get the chance)
Crush: None for now? (tba)
Sexual Preference: straight
Friends: EVERYONE SHE MEETS. (tba)
Personality: Super chill and laid back, but tends to be goofy and unpredictable. One of her favorite things to do is sneak out at around midnight in her pajamas go to random 24-hour fast food places to buy ice cream--even if there is ice cream at home. She also secretly really wants a penguin pillow pet, but refuses to buy one herself. Her love for cute things is something she keeps on the down low. She's not necessarily flirty, more like romantically aloof.

Are we supposed to be using photographs? I was very confused.
Mehh... Ignore my irl anyway.. Accepted and sweet!

Name: Alisa Eliade
Roles: Bassist
bc300-ws-01.jpg
Appearance:
img-thing

Sexual Preference: Straight
Friends: Bandmates, Manager, Producer
Personality: Alisa usually maintains a straight face, sometimes seeming a bit emotionless even though a poker face is her natural face. She doesn't talk much unless needed too and when it comes to music, she gets really serious. When she first started out, she was always told that whenever she played, there was no emotion in her playing. Hence, she tries to show emotion though she doesn't know how at times and slip back to her normal self. She tends to think really hard on some matters and whenever she's listening to music, she zones out from her surroundings. Other than that, outside of the band, she isn't really sociable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Haruna and GreenSea
Name: Alisa Eliade
Roles: Bassist
Appearance:
img-thing

Sexual Preference: Straight
Friends: TBA
Personality: Alisa usually maintains a straight face, sometimes seeming a bit emotionless even though a poker face is her natural face. She doesn't talk much unless needed too and when it comes to music, she gets really serious. When she first started out, she was always told that whenever she played, there was no emotion in her playing. Hence, she tries to show emotion though she doesn't know how at times and slip back to her normal self. She tends to think really hard on some matters and whenever she's listening to music, she zones out from her surroundings.
Accepted~

Name:
Chelsea Blair

Roles:
Guitarist

Appearance:
tumblr_mazf2otcmz1rhemdbo1_400.jpg

Crush:
TBD

Sexual Preference:
Pansexual

Friends:
"I got my band. How much more do I need?"

Personality:
Chelsea has a burning passion for everything that involves music as she has mastered several other instruments,
but definitely prefer the guitar, either electric or autistic. She's hardworking and take critique very seriously as she's quite
the serious person when it comes to music, and sometimes she may even seem a bit cold towards everyone, but if
you know her good enough then you know she's not cold on purpose. She got a sweet side and her cheeks turn
to the color pink in an instant as she's easily embarrassed and loves cats and sweet things, but she never
admits any of this as she tries her best to keep up her sort of 'tomboyish' image. She's not the leader
of the group, but she feels responsibility towards everyone, and considers everyone to be
her friend, therefore she's super careful about her words around them, though sometimes
she slips and says something rude.​

Reactions: Haruna and GreenSea
Name:
Chelsea Blair

Roles:
Guitarist

Appearance:
View attachment 39112

Crush:
TBD

Sexual Preference:
Pansexual

Friends:
"I got my band. How much more do I need?"

Personality:
Chelsea has a burning passion for everything that involves music as she has mastered several other instruments,
but definitely prefer the guitar, either electric or autistic. She's hardworking and take critique very seriously as she's quite
the serious person when it comes to music, and sometimes she may even seem a bit cold towards everyone, but if
you know her good enough then you know she's not cold on purpose. She got a sweet side and her cheeks turn
to the color pink in an instant as she's easily embarrassed and loves cats and sweet things, but she never
admits any of this as she tries her best to keep up her sort of 'tomboyish' image. She's not the leader
of the group, but she feels responsibility towards everyone, and considers everyone to be
her friend, therefore she's super careful about her words around them, though sometimes
she slips and says something rude.​
ACcepted!

PARK HYUN KI

Roles:
Guitarist

Appearance:
Guitar:
shaped-electric-guitar-shaped-electric-guitar.jpg

Hyun Ki:
Fukuda.Shinta.full.1081912.jpg

Crush:
None at the moment

Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual

Friends:
Bandmates, manager, and producer

Personality:
A dorky leader who thoughts about his band mates, he's the sole founder of eye candy rock. He have the never ending passion for rock and was once scouted by an agency but rejected due to only him that's being scouted not other. Hyun Ki were once the lead singer until he decided to give it to his best friend as well as the co founder of eye candy, Hiroshi Tarada, who's already death 2 years ago. Hyun Ki also can be called as playful and easy going leader, his positive aura always emitted to his band mates. Until know he still wants to find someone who could be his new partner to sing together as a partner and as a band.

Name:
Nico Kingston

Roles:
Lead Singer

Appearance:
Ibuki.%28mangaka%29.full.1418699.jpg

Crush:
Ariel from The Little Mermaid~ ;p

Sexual Preference:
Are you cute, sexy, or hot? Then we're good to go~ ^ ^

Friends:
POTATOES >:3

Personality:
Nico is the mischievous, enigmatic, aloof and brand new lead singer of Eye Candy Rock. He has a habit of teasing people but the strange thing is he can't seem to take being teased at all, usually becoming easily flustered. Though Nico can get pretty attached he sometimes distances himself from others when he feels as if he is dragging them into his troubles. So the only time he is harsh or cold is when he's purposely pushing others away but for their own sake. He loves music as much as he loves his friends and family, selflessly protecting them if necessary. Nico might seem a bit passive at times but he can be pretty perceptive and honest.​

Reactions: GreenSea
Should we start without the producer?

I guess. It's not a super important roll... but can we start tomorrow? I'm about to go to sleep.

Reactions: GreenSea
lol like there's another rp that's about bands with the same name as this...

btw, when are we starting?

Status
Not open for further replies.