Extrinsecus, saying hello.

E

Extrinsecus

Original poster
Alrighty. Hello there.

My name is Elin, I'm 19. I don't really know what to say.

My experience with roleplaying includes about two years of tabletop. I have been involved in a few larps, and I did some chat-roleplaying with a friend a few years back. Forum roleplaying is completely new to me.

What I like about roleplaying is that you can step out of yourself and just do whatever for a few moments. Mainly.

Now for some completely unrelated, more personal stuff. First, I would like to point out that I usually write better than this, and I'm going to follow that up with stating that I want to be a professional writer.

Of course, I have interests/hobbies, besides the obvious roleplaying and the previously stated writing. I like to play games, both on computer/console and board games like, say, Ludo. I also like a lot of other things, but right now I'm tired. So I'm just going to stop there.

Welcome to Iwaku, Elin! :D Good to have you on board. You can call me Bean :)
I usually roleplay one-on-ones. If you're ever needing a partner, feel free to ask me.

Well since you said that you're new to forum roleplay I'll give you this handy Roleplaying Guide. If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask. ^^ I'd be more than happy to help you out.

Welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome to Iwaku.

Its great to have you here.

I hope that guide helps you out.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us.

Ok, thank you guys for this lovely welcome! Jean Kyn, I just might take you up on that.

Greetings! Hello! Hola! Howdy!
Welcome to Iwaku!

I'm..That one pirate who goes around doing pirate like things. Yes.
I agree with you, RPing allows you to step outside your own bubble and do what you want.
Like others have stated, we're going to help you if needed! So don't be shy!

See ya soon!

Never tabletopped before. Really. .__. It seems like fun and I know I should do it!

Forum rp is nothing to it! The guide Zen gave you is a beautiful thing! It shows you everything on how to navigate around the forums when it comes to Role playing! If you are still somewhat confused, and need help, let me or some other Staff know and we'll shove you in the right direction!

Have fun! :D