1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Experienced Rper returns from the void.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kurogane86, May 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Everyone from Iwaku,

I am Kurogane, an experienced Rper from the days of Otaku zone. I have found that my current life is lacking the excitement of daily Rp's so i have decided to come back and have fun. I am an older Rper currently in my late 20's but my age has given me experience and with that i have learned that i don't care if people see me as odd for doing something i love. I love all kinds of genre's and can play a variety of characters from the quite genius to the loud party guy. I look forward to writing wonderful adventures with you all.

Thank you,

Kurogane

• Like Like x 4
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  2. Well welcome back and the more experience the better!

3. Thank you Shayla. I agree entirely, hopefully i can put my experience to good use.

4. Welcome back! I hope you enjoy it more on this try :)

5. Welcome back! May you find all the adventures you're looking for.

6. Thank you Lady Amalthea, I plan on enjoying this new rp life of mine to the fullest.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thank you Mari, I plan on it.

8. This thread is a real experience.

9. Here's a bucket of rainbows for you as a welcome gift.

[​IMG]

10. Hello there! Welcome back!

By the way, I love your avatar! It looks really nice~

11. Thank you Asmodeus. I wanted to make an impact upon my return, looks like I have.

12. Hi kuroka-chan, thank you for the warm welcome.

13. Welcome:3

14. Thank you so much archwar, you sure know how to make a guy feel welcome.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thank you Domo, It's Archer from fate stay night. I like your avatar as well.

16. I had a feeling it was! I haven't seen much of it, but it's on my list to watch (Just need to catch up on Assassination Classroom first...xD; ).

And thank you! I appreciate that! ^^

17. It's good, I highly recommend it as well as the movie and prequels.

18. Welcome to Iwaku, Kurogane. Hope you find everything you're looking for :)

19. Thank you Esthalia, so far I am. Everyone has been really nice and welcoming.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.