Experienced Rper returns from the void.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kurogane86

Original poster
Hello Everyone from Iwaku,

I am Kurogane, an experienced Rper from the days of Otaku zone. I have found that my current life is lacking the excitement of daily Rp's so i have decided to come back and have fun. I am an older Rper currently in my late 20's but my age has given me experience and with that i have learned that i don't care if people see me as odd for doing something i love. I love all kinds of genre's and can play a variety of characters from the quite genius to the loud party guy. I look forward to writing wonderful adventures with you all.

Thank you,

Kurogane

Well welcome back and the more experience the better!

Thank you Shayla. I agree entirely, hopefully i can put my experience to good use.

Welcome back! I hope you enjoy it more on this try :)

Welcome back! May you find all the adventures you're looking for.

This thread is a real experience.

Hello Everyone from Iwaku,

I am Kurogane, an experienced Rper from the days of Otaku zone. I have found that my current life is lacking the excitement of daily Rp's so i have decided to come back and have fun. I am an older Rper currently in my late 20's but my age has given me experience and with that i have learned that i don't care if people see me as odd for doing something i love. I love all kinds of genre's and can play a variety of characters from the quite genius to the loud party guy. I look forward to writing wonderful adventures with you all.

Thank you,

Kurogane
Here's a bucket of rainbows for you as a welcome gift.

rainbow_bucket_by_bloozzzz-d5a0on2.jpg

Hello there! Welcome back!

By the way, I love your avatar! It looks really nice~

Thank you Domo, It's Archer from fate stay night. I like your avatar as well.
I had a feeling it was! I haven't seen much of it, but it's on my list to watch (Just need to catch up on Assassination Classroom first...xD; ).

And thank you! I appreciate that! ^^

I had a feeling it was! I haven't seen much of it, but it's on my list to watch (Just need to catch up on Assassination Classroom first...xD; ).

And thank you! I appreciate that! ^^
It's good, I highly recommend it as well as the movie and prequels.

Welcome to Iwaku, Kurogane. Hope you find everything you're looking for :)

Status
Not open for further replies.