1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Excited to Start!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Luminous Ink, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, it's nice to join a community with fellow writers' and role players! Writing has been a hobby of mine for years. However, I also love theater. Role playing offers me a chance to act out characters while crafting stories. Anyway, I'd love to join a few groups while here. If you're looking for members, feel free to shoot me a message. If I say no, it's nothing personal. Who knows, I might be interested in an idea you get later on. I participate in most genres (though I will not write anything adult/explicit). My current mood and interests are the biggest factors when it comes to choosing role plays. It has been nice greeting everyone, and I hope to make a few friends while here.

2. Welcome! I hope you find some appropriate RPs to participate in, soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.