Evv's Lit Fandom Search

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Forevveru

Edgepeasant
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fandom, romance, fantasy, drama, medieval
Good day everyone, my name is Evv! I've been on and off this site a few times and I'm back hoping to find a few new partners/friends for some replays :3
I'll try to just keep it on the short side and simple before getting onto the good stuff!

Writing; I've become more of a descriptive writer. I love details and internal dialogue etc. I can write anywhere from just a couple paragraphs (per character) to upwards of 7+. Honestly it really just depends on what my partner prefers and I'm happy to stick with the lower end of just 2 to 3 paragraphs per character. I'm a huge fan of drama, angst, conflict and also having those moments of fluff and calm.

Pairings; Typically i do M x F (I do have a couple fandoms I wouldn't mind trying for f x f for mine) and that's usually what I'm asked for on my partners side but I'm more than happy to give anything LGBTQ related a try! I feel like I'm learning something new all the time though and would just ask for a bit of patience if what your after is something I'm not very familiar with :3

Also with pairings I'm looking for canon x OC. I may be willing to do canon x canon or canon x oc for my partners side but I'm not really interested in it for mine.

Where I write; I'm happy to give forums or pms a go if you prefer on-site. I have notifications set up to help me remember to come on here lol. Off site I'm willing to go with Discord and email, or if there's something else you can ask!

Ooc talk; I LOVE plotting and chatting with partners! Honestly I feel it helps keep roleplays going and last longer. And on that note please let me know if you're no longer interested. I know most of us have done it where we ghost and may not even mean to. It just socks waiting on a response thats never coming, ya know?

If I think of anything else I'll edit my post to add it!

Now on to the fandoms!
My list may be a little small where I don't watch as much tv or movies as I used to. There's probably more I can list that are older though but these are just the ones off the top of my head that I'd be up for.

House of The Dragon / Game of Thrones
I've been on more of a Targaryen kick so I'm more likely to accept a HotD rp but I wouldn't mind potentially an rp or two of GoT

Canon characters i would like to play against;
Aemond
Robb Stark

Attack on Titan

Canons I'm interested in;
Levi

The 100

Canons I'm interested in;
Bellamy

Vampire Diaries/ The Originals

Canons id like;
Klaus or maybe even Kol