EVERYONE IS NOW AWESOME.

Oh Diana, may I be graced with one of your awesome Awesome banners? Pretty please? O3O

Can I get one too? Can it be my Christmas present or maybe for my birthday :cake: since its this month too? Pretty please...

I know someone who can get us free k-cups :tea:

Wow I am lame and completely forgot I requested one of these. But mine is so perfect I just- Thank you Diana~~

I'll make another round of these soon. 8D

Alas, I lack sufficient awesome to have my signature presentable. I shall kneel and have you douse me in your sticky awesomesauce, and have me born anew and borne into a new world that may better receive me and my love for all.

- Jappy

Oh goodness! I was really wondering where all the amazing signatures were coming from. Had I known it was here I would have stopped by sooner! Can I please be as awesome as you?

C-can I be awesome too?

I think it may be time to embrace the awesome ... I want a sig banner if you're making another round soon. ^^

Wait, this is still happening?

Sign me up.

Bahaha this is too AWESOME! I would love one if you're still doing them :)

Sissy! <3 May I have one, but with my oh, so wonderful saying? ^^ Pretty please with a cherry on top!

Can I be decreed awesome as well? I wasn't here when this was made...But I'd love to be part of the awesome club~ I eat tons of awesomesauce!

this only took FOREVER thanks to holidays and... um... forgetting things. >>;;

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php