EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP

Nah. There never was a father in the first place. No one is brave enough to get close to this psychopath!
If thye did, they would be horribly burned... :flamethrower:

Nah. There never was a father in the first place. No one is brave enough to get close to this psychopath!
If thye did, they would be horribly burned... :flamethrower:
wait does that mean that your children are actually demons...i know they aint gods kids because they is fucked up in the head

I'm not a demons child... I'm the devils child :D BIG DIFFERENCE >_< Dad wouldn't be happy if he heard he was called a simple demon

I'm not a demons child... I'm the devils child :D BIG DIFFERENCE >_< Dad wouldn't be happy if he heard he was called a simple demon
omg then we are half sisters...want to start fathers plans early i hear that if we do good we can get cake. but i figured that the cake is a lie just so we do good ((evil whatever))

But shouldn't do good be against fathers plans? I mean he is the devil, evil u know

but whats good for him isnt good for all....lets go set fire to things with this flaming bunny cannon

Oooh you're thinking like thaaat..
I still like saying that I'm going on a sin party.. Good sounds so ..good...
I'm gonna burn down the church :D

SIN PARTY omg i will so use this on my next party...i shall me lust ((and probably be naked or at least have pasties on))
omg so much fun

I think we have gone far astray from the subject in this thread.. So let me remind us of the subject ^^

SHUT UP!!! :D There's the subject ^^

I think we have gone far astray from the subject in this thread.. So let me remind us of the subject ^^

SHUT UP!!! :D There's the subject ^^

red-nose-pitbull-puppy.jpg

Keep it in your pants. Please.

[MENTION=58]Undead Captain NotaIrish[/MENTION]

LET US DANCE THE DANCE OF SUMMONING, AND SUMMON THE DANCER OF DESTRUCTION

DEAR GOD what am I missing not following you guys everywhere?

YOUR ASSHOLE IS A ASSHOLE!!!! FACT!!!