1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

EverGlades of Ushevu

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ZsafineGypsy, May 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys, I am currently doing an RP called the EverGlades of Ushevu: The Vishkanya Maidens and I am really all about this RP. I feel great about it! It is for 18+ only though since its got sexual touches along with blood and gore. Though minors if you want to read it go ahead since I won't notice... ;) But I will if you sign up. Anyways back to the point. In Jump-In forum I started a thread to help me sculpt the character which is mostly just me posting but still giving some room allowing to people jump in and help me. Can people take a look at it from time to time when I post and tell me how I am doing so far? Even just stop by and rate is fine with me. *-* Thank you so much guys.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/goddess-elf-of-elderly-poison-18.51894/#post-1237030

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.