Eternal Daycare

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Katey

Original poster
A "daycare" in the afterlife!

After their deaths, small children are sent to the "daycare", where they get to play and do pretty much what they wish for all of eternity with tons of fellow children! There are some adults (angels) to watch over them, to make sure that things don't get too out of hand, and to take care of the children.

The children are partially see through and can hover. They are spirits. They cannot remember their life.
The children need to eat, drink, and sleep like an alive person would. They can feel pain. But they cannot die.

This is a eternal, never ending daycare. You need something, ask a caretaker. They seem to be able to do about anything!

Not much is known about the daycare. No one knows why it exists- even the caretakers seem clueless about how the place came to be. But they know that their job is to care for the children, even if they have no clue why they are compelled to do so. The only person who may know what's going on is the head caretaker (me), otherwise known as the "headmaster" or "principal" at the daycare, but they only answer very vaguely or do not answer at all when asked why the daycare exists and what the purpose of it is.

Most caretakers and kids assume it's an eternal paradise, or at worst a limbo, for kids in the afterlife.

if you have any questions, just ask me!
See sign up page for the character sheet.
~~~~

Rules:
1. Caretakers are more powerful than the children.
2. No one has ever met God or even knows if he exists (except maybe the head caretaker).
3. Respect people's gender and pronouns.
4. Do not go through the front door of the daycare. I mean, technically you can. It's against the rules, but you could. But it probably won't end pleasantly. You won't be hurt, but you could get lost in the dense, seemingly never-ending expanse of mist outside. and if the caretakers catch you outside, you will be disciplined.
4. No slurs allowed. Offensive behaviors/words will be called out. I strive to make my rps safe for everyone.

The daycare:
There are seemingly infinite rooms at the daycare. Actually, there's only like two doors in the entire daycare. One door leads to whichever room you wish to go. If you intend to go to the kitchen, it'll open to the kitchen. If you need the bathroom, it'll open to your own personal bathroom. Same with bedrooms.
The kitchen is always full of snacks, but you have to ask a caretaker if you need anything cooked or warmed.
If you have any questions about anything, ask a caretaker. Don't see one around? Blow the little whistle you always seem to have with you. (Warning- if you get lost in the mist outside, it may not be heard! They only work properly inside the daycare!) Only caretakers can hear it, and one will come to you ASAP.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.