Err. Hey. /brick'd

D

Dollywink

Original poster
My touchpad sync is a little topsy turvy right now, so I cant copy and paste that wonderfully convienent introduction skeleton. Thus, I am forced to write a boring little introduction of my own. x]

I'm Amy. You can call me that, but Dolly works fine. I am female. I live in America, and only know how to write English. I'm Asian. I'm pretty gross and my feet smell horrifying. Wink wink.

A friend showed me this RPing site, and I crept around a little bit. I read through a couple roleplays, and frankly, they're wunderpar. And interesting. So I joined, and currently have my eyes on a certain RP.

I like food, sleeping, writing, MMORPGs, and being gross. And rootbeer.

I dislike close-mindedness, rasins, and golden rasins.

I'm the master of dry jokes. I break out dancing horrendously when things get awkward. I'm actually an old man with tons of hairs on my moles though. ;DD <3 I hope I can get to know you all...

*creepysmile*

/bricked again

Preferred Character Gender
Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Hi Dolly, I also hate close-mindedness and love rootbeer. Awesome. Already got your eye on an RP to join? Coolness! If you need anything feel free to shoot me a message and I'll see if I can help! Welcome to Iwaku.

B

BoredAsUsual

Original poster
You sound so...interesting. Really helps to ease my boredom. :D Which as you can see happens a lot. Hope to see you around. ^^

D

Dollywink

Original poster
@October Knight: Thanks! ;> I'll be sure to turn to you if I need help.

@BoredAsUsual: Oh, I'm glad to be a source of some sort of amusement. 8D; And thanks. Hope to see you around toooo.

My goodness I write too much.

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female
A raisin hater, huh! We'll see about that! D:<

Ahem, I mean. Welcome to Iwaku! XD Hop on in to the goodness!

K

Kitti

Original poster
Welcome to Iwaku, Dolly!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
I'm curious to know which friend and which roleplay. ;D
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

D

Dollywink

Original poster
@Diana Notacat: D< May our battle of tastes be- oh uh. Yee. Thanks! 8D; So far it's been good.

@Kitti: Thanks, and it's nice too meetcha tooo. x] But yeah, it was Acquarina who told me about this site, and "Phantasm Quest". Me gusta. Anyways, I'll go creeping up on you for advice if I need it too.

T

The Butterfly

Original poster
There are a few of you in our midsts, I understand. They usually keep their heads down, their mouths shut! We know you're kind!

...raisin haters >:(

Welcome to Iwaku.