Erm....Hi?

S

saoboni

Original poster
I was referred here by a friend on Deviant, and it seemed both interesting and active enough for me to sign up.

Anyway, I am Saoboni, obviously, but I prefer to be called just Sao. I love to Roleplay, and while I prefer intermediate to advanced posts, I will RP with just about anyone who asks. I don't expect much from anyone who RP's with me, except that you post within three days after each reply, and do your best to keep it interesting.

I LOVE dogs, so most of my characters will be that of the canine variety.

Some random facts about me;
-I have a chipped tooth because my dog head butted me.
-I can't cook. Well... I can, but it wont taste very good.
-I have no pinky toenails.
-I have a very weak sense of smell. I can't smell skunks, it's so weak!
-I hate cake, but I love pie.

Other places you can find me;
I play on Mweor and Lioden as Simmy, and Deviantart as Saoboni.

Reactions: fatalrendezvous
Welcome! Glad to see you found your way to Iwaku.

I'm fairly new to the community as well (been here just under two weeks) and it's already become second-nature for me to come here and browse, lol. I think you'll enjoy it here!

I also love dogs - my family has an Akita and my husband and I own a... something. We got our puppy from a friend who has a Maltese and a Poodle who had a litter, but our puppy looks nothing like a Maltipoo. She's kind of like a... poodle, golden retriever, chihuahua, dachshund looking little thing. But it doesn't matter because she's adorable and we love her lol.

Anyways, welcome to the community!

Hey Sao! It's Jae from Deviantart =) Glad you joined up, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Welcome to the awesome world called Iwaku!

Hi, SAO! How does one get a chipped tooth from a dog headbutt....