4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Sci fi, Romance, Historical, Modern, Supernatural

ENTERPRISE
شرکت، پروژه

In the light of an impregnable empire and its glory, the world as people knew it was slowly becoming illuminated. Not just in knowledge and technology, mind you; before the Earth could be fully conquered by the ambitious Persians, first its people desired to know just what was held within her reaches. Treasure hunting certainly abounded - and oh yes, treasure was found - but exploration was never quite exactly its prime directive. Hunters probed blindly for riches, taking all that glimmered and ignoring the true diamond in the rough: the prospect of unexplored territory.

The Explorer's Guild in Cairo has, unfortunately, not competed well with their grubbier, more bauble obsessed contemporaries. Once Persia's true "diamond in the rough," their numbers have since dwindled, and their funding has slackened in ways the Guildmaster would prefer not to confess to. Yet the prestige of their former glory days has not left them. Influenced by outside parties, an enterprising number of members are tasked with mapping out Woki-Tal and its famed Silk road. It appears to be a fairly simple assignment, but there are those from both the Empire and Woki-Tal who would prefer some things to be left uncharted -- by any means necessary.

-----------------------

Hello! Welcome to the second installment of the Pearls of Persia universe. In this rp, we will now shift the focus from mainland Persia to its latest and brightest acquisition: Woki-Tal, and all its unexplored territories. Your characters will be members of the Guild whose involvement may vary depending on occupation, home location, and waning (or growing) interest. Players will not only be shown more exclusive lore and settings for the realm, but they'll also be at the mercy of more light-hearted shenanigans from yours truly. Need I say more?

I am looking for:
  • Shenanigans, obviously.
  • Creative Contribution
  • ADVENTUUUUURE
  • Oh, and I guess a few players.

New to my realm and how it works? Please read over the Introductory Guide to understand the realm layout, rules, and where character sheets go. Have some questions? Feel free to ask them on this thread or on the realm discord!

Last edited:
You had me at "shenanigans."

• Haha
Reactions: Kuno
Yes. There will be plenty of such :>

✋Oh, me me me me! I'm interested

Don't tell Itari I'm here.

So cool! Very roleplay! Should join!

Hey thanks for the interest, everyone! I'll work on getting more info about the Guild and the city of Cairo up sometime this week :^)