Enter the Furret

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
S

Space Furret

Original poster
In a galaxy far, far away there was a fuzzy....
..... And he would have a critical job infront of him....
To learn how to write without thumbs!

I've heard about this site through some people online, unsure what their users are on here, anywho, I decided to check it out. As I had been previously roleplaying with people who's limit of 'action' was under the sheets. I got bored quickly, and am wanting to make a difference in writing. Not just in my partner's hormone levels. Anyways this place looks like it would be better suited for my needs and so I have decided to join up in your 'crew'.

I am a Ferret ("Fuzzy") lover and currently have a little Blaze/Cream colored girl myself. I am looking at getting two more when they are able to be flown from their currently foster home to me. I am very knowledgeable about ferrets and do not hesitate to ask me a question if you want about ferrets of any kind.

I roleplay most things, from male to female, real life to fantasy, as long as it has something that will grasp my interest. As I would hate to join a roleplay only to never post as I am lagging in interest in the plot altogether. Really the only thing I won't do is a pure smut roleplay (had enough of those), or teenage romance. Anything else is pretty much fair game for me.

Though if you have explosions, I'd be much more interested. ;)

Hi there space furret! >:3 Welcome to the community!

Welcome to Iwaku ^^
Hope you find something interesting, something to make your writing grow. Find those awesome stories :D

Oh shoot, a ferret.
Welcome to Iwaku bud. We have fairly compatible taste, I think.
I'm up for anything but smut/romance RPs, a lot like you.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone, you're making me blush.
well if i could. i am a ferret.