Enjoy Your Present (Bondage/sex slave MxF rp)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi Tuesday

Demon Queen
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm on whenever even while I'm at work, though depending on what work is like I can take forever to respond. Expect most responses to happen within the time of 4 pm and about 11 pm weekdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, magical, romance, Yaoi (depending on the situation), Action, mystery.
Got an idea for something dealing with sex slaves, and hopefully loads of bondage. Looking for someone to play the male master. Questions welcome! Please pm if interested.

A man of wealth is celebrating his birthday, and his friend has decided that for a present he will give him a sex slave. A box carrying a tightly bound young woman will be presented to the man on the morning of his birthday, and his friend will introduce him to a slave that may need some training yet, but knows well were her place is. It will be learned that she did have a troubling past, and some how much prefers the life of a sex slave over the one that she did before.

I'm interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.