Ending the Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray

Original poster
How about a love story between a pirate and heiress at sea? My character, the female, will be 17, so your dude will be an adult at least five years older than her to accommodate for the age difference thing. However, I'd love it if you could play a man who's at least around 30 years old. Proper grammar and spelling is expected, as well as lots of detail in general. You are required to play a lot of NPCs because that's what makes up most of the crew. I wish for there to be quality over quantity and little to no "fluff" posts. Advanced writing skill is expected and I want you to reply once a week at the minimum. Now, onto the plot, shall we?

Here's what I had in mind: This is a nautical story set during the 17th century, otherwise known as, Age of the Buccaneers. Romance, drama, adventure, and action all come into one roleplay as a female heir is abducted and taken away one night during the full moon by an enemy she's known through stories shared by her family- pirates.

Fearful of them, the girl must work together to survive and find a way out of hell at sea. She believes she may have an idea, and with a clever face, she hopes that her idea may outrun the pirates and help her find an easier way towards freedom. It is the girl's only chance at surviving, but many days at sea, who knows what may end up occurring? She has no knowledge of what the future may hold, so all she can do is pray.

The story begins with a band of appalling pirates, who have a horrendous reputation amongst Britain's authorities, on the high seas, during the 17th century. After they disappeared 30 years ago, these troublesome and daring pirate crew have decided to resurface their appearance with a specific motive. The captain has a strategy in mind; a plan to abduct the many heirs in line for the throne with a simple note of ransom to the girl's royal family. The heiress disappears into the night.

The young woman's clothing, most prized possessions, and everything else is left behind. It is mandatory that her family cooperate and hand over their fortune before the time limit reaches its peak. If they do not comply with the demands, their daughter will be slaughtered and sent back in a neat little package. The Captain of the ship promises to spill much blood if his demanded riches are not handed over in due time, but he also promises a safe return home if he was guaranteed his fortune to help aid him and the crew.

A young girl is captured at the beginning, from her respective country in Britain. She is now fighting to survive, but as time passes by, despite the crew's reputation, she finds herself in a situation where she must sacrifice her freedom or her conventionality.

Status
Not open for further replies.