1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Elston Academy OOC

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Nyles, Dec 6, 2012.

1. ( Ooc: I think I might change Makki into a girl -___- )

2. Re: Elston Academy

( dooo ittttt~ lol)

3. Re: Elston Academy

Girl Makki ... Real name mackinze
    anime,girl,face,dark,haired,art,women-e9e5afc603d188bd1da413169c95052d_h.jpg

4. Re: Elston Academy

( yay more girls and more chances to flirt their skirts off :P J/K)

5. Re: Elston Academy

(Ummmm I don't know if I should be a boy or a girl... Ugh I'm so confused -_____-)

6. ((Flip a coin))

7. ((Please don't control my character that's kind of a big part of role playing. I'll go with that later on, but right now i'm more or less waiting on a response from Ellis, ill find a way to include you after. Sorry to kinda shot you down there, but i dislike being controlled, ill work with your intentions in a bit, but right now it isn't the place, mainly because i wasn't leaving the room. Just give me a few posts, and ill have something for you, or someone else may before i do.))

8. ((Now we play the waiting game))

9. Re: Elston Academy

((*Jeopardy Music*))

10. Hey! I am interested in being in! I will post a picture of my person and hop on in, then. :)

11. Hello, I just joined. However, am I to assume that this is a boarding school? That's what I'm posting as, anyway. If there is a problem, please tell me and I'll edit it right away.

12. Re: Elston Academy

( Cha, what do I do know? Do I wait for someone or something?)

13. Re: Elston Academy

(I see you are very bored J-z. Your simple post had me giggling. We will be there shortly.)

14. Re: Elston Academy

( Er...is that me? If it is, HOW DARE YOU, PHEASANT!?!?!?!?!?!? I AM ROYALTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If not, I want pie.)

15. Re: Elston Academy

( Who is he talking to?)

16. Re: Elston Academy

( I WANNA SHOT GUN!)

17. someone please tell me what this roleplay is about and may i join?

18. Alice, it's about weapons, gore, cake, and any type of classes you want your character to take.