Elston Academy OOC

N

Nyles

Original poster
( Ooc: I think I might change Makki into a girl -___- )

Re: Elston Academy

( dooo ittttt~ lol)

Girl Makki ... Real name mackinze
anime,girl,face,dark,haired,art,women-e9e5afc603d188bd1da413169c95052d_h.jpg

( yay more girls and more chances to flirt their skirts off :P J/K)

(Ummmm I don't know if I should be a boy or a girl... Ugh I'm so confused -_____-)

((Please don't control my character that's kind of a big part of role playing. I'll go with that later on, but right now i'm more or less waiting on a response from Ellis, ill find a way to include you after. Sorry to kinda shot you down there, but i dislike being controlled, ill work with your intentions in a bit, but right now it isn't the place, mainly because i wasn't leaving the room. Just give me a few posts, and ill have something for you, or someone else may before i do.))

Hey! I am interested in being in! I will post a picture of my person and hop on in, then. :)

Hello, I just joined. However, am I to assume that this is a boarding school? That's what I'm posting as, anyway. If there is a problem, please tell me and I'll edit it right away.

( Cha, what do I do know? Do I wait for someone or something?)

(I see you are very bored J-z. Your simple post had me giggling. We will be there shortly.)

( Er...is that me? If it is, HOW DARE YOU, PHEASANT!?!?!?!?!?!? I AM ROYALTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If not, I want pie.)

( Who is he talking to?)

( I WANNA SHOT GUN!)

someone please tell me what this roleplay is about and may i join?

Alice, it's about weapons, gore, cake, and any type of classes you want your character to take.