1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Ello!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Tristie, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What do you prefer to be called?- It doesn't really matter, but if everyone insists just either call me CobWeb or Webby

Boy, girl, or a mystery?- I'm a girl

How old are you?- I'm 23 but will be 24 in July

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?- Yes I am new to the site but not rping

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?- I prefer single partner but when it comes to groups I am comfortable with three people together after that it gets confusing

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?- Well the rain makes me wanna sleep, so I guess curl up on the sofa

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

2. Welcome to Iwaku! :3

3. Welcome to Iwaku, a land filled with both unimaginable horrors and unspeakable beauties.

4. Welcome!

5. Hello and welcome to iwaku! Love the song. Breaking Benjamin is awesome!

6. Hallo Webby! ^o^ Welcome aboard!

7. Thank you all. I would have started rping on this awesome site right away, but I came down with the stomach flu.

8. T'sokay, we didnt want to game with you anyways ;-; -sniffles and sobs in the corner-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.