Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by BlueIris, Aug 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ello, My name is BlueIris, call me blue, can me Iris, I don't really care! XD I'm a little on ze crazy side, but zat tends to be okay...? Right?

Anyways, I tend to have this funny way of typing some of ze times, just tell me to stop if it gets annoying, I don't talk like this in role!

I'm a sort of experienced roleplayer, been to quite a few role play sites, trying to find the right one for me since the last site I spent ages on went and updated to rubishness when the last owner quit! Hopefully this will be good though!

I love cats too.

I'm into supernatural roleplay, anything out of the ordinary really, tend to steer away from ze real life RPs. I like it also to be kind of exciting, like war and other action packed scenarios that still have a good plot and hopefully some good character development. I can do casual to semi-advanced roleplaying, I'm up for most except writing REALLY long passages, That's a no-no for me, unless it's really interesting concept and it's only in that style, I may have a go :)

Hope you guys like me and hope that this is the rp for me!

Also, I LOVE bleach anime and manga, I'm very up to date on it too.
  2. Welcome to the Madness xD please enjoy your stay here and be aware of the flying marshmallows ~

* floats on her Tiger around the forum munching Oreo biscuits *
  3. Thankyou, I'll make sure I do :)
  4. Hallo Iris, welcome to the site! :D
  5. That is one cute avatar. <3 On a sidenote, welcome to Iwaku! You can call me Timmy. :B (No, seriously, I don't mind.) Just don't call me Out. :c 'cause, "YOU'RE OUT."

In any case, I like oranges. Hi.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.