Ello

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlueIris

Original poster
Ello, My name is BlueIris, call me blue, can me Iris, I don't really care! XD I'm a little on ze crazy side, but zat tends to be okay...? Right?

Anyways, I tend to have this funny way of typing some of ze times, just tell me to stop if it gets annoying, I don't talk like this in role!

I'm a sort of experienced roleplayer, been to quite a few role play sites, trying to find the right one for me since the last site I spent ages on went and updated to rubishness when the last owner quit! Hopefully this will be good though!

I love cats too.

I'm into supernatural roleplay, anything out of the ordinary really, tend to steer away from ze real life RPs. I like it also to be kind of exciting, like war and other action packed scenarios that still have a good plot and hopefully some good character development. I can do casual to semi-advanced roleplaying, I'm up for most except writing REALLY long passages, That's a no-no for me, unless it's really interesting concept and it's only in that style, I may have a go :)

Hope you guys like me and hope that this is the rp for me!

Also, I LOVE bleach anime and manga, I'm very up to date on it too.

Welcome to the Madness xD please enjoy your stay here and be aware of the flying marshmallows ~

* floats on her Tiger around the forum munching Oreo biscuits *

Hallo Iris, welcome to the site! :D

That is one cute avatar. <3 On a sidenote, welcome to Iwaku! You can call me Timmy. :B (No, seriously, I don't mind.) Just don't call me Out. :c 'cause, "YOU'RE OUT."

In any case, I like oranges. Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.