'Ello

T

Terabine

Original poster
Hey all!

New to the site, though iv been Role-playing for around 10 years on and off... Been looking around for a new place to Role-play since the death of the Yahoo chat rooms so i thought i would give this site a go.

Painfully awkward first post over! I hope to Role-play with some of you in the future, and happy new year!

Vic.

Hey Terabine! Welcome to Iwaku, glad you decided to join up and see what the site is about. I think you will enjoy this place as your new home. There are many different types of roleplays, whether you are looking for a chatrp or a forum roleplay. There are many different genres including a mature section and you can find people for both group and one on one roleplays! So feel free to let your imagination roam wherever it pleases.

I don't think you were that awkward, I have seen far worse! So don't worry. By the way if you want to meet lots of people you should go into the chatbox. It is where most people hangout. Happy new year to you as well and enjoy your time here!

Hey Super Cat.

Thanks for the welcome. I will certainly try the things you've suggested when i get used to the site..At the moment, I'm being an attempted ninja ^^

Im glad it wasn't too awkward to read..That would have been embarrassing as a first impression!

Thanks again ^-^

Ain't nothing wrong with ninja status (says the one who did it for months *coughs*).

Welcome to Iwaku, Terabine! Feel free to take your time, ain't no rush. :3

Thanks Cosmos!

The perfect way to be is a ninja..till the moment i trip up and reveal myself :P

Happens to the best of us, I'm afraid. <___________<;;