Ello.

N

Neon Recluse

Original poster

I'm not one to talk about my self much. Go ahead and ask questions if you have them.
I'll answer you, promise.I also added hobbies and favorite in the question thing for fun.

What nicknames do you like to be called?

Well my name is Raylyn. So along with it comes the normal nicknames like: Ray & RayRay.
Besides that... People generally call me Anubis, Wolfie, & Recluse.
Call me any thing you'd like.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
Last time I checked I was a chick... *pats down body* ^^ Yep. boobs and all.
I'm sixteen going to be seventeen on November 23.

Hobbies:
Playing violin, writing, skateboarding, sculpting clay, reading, gaming, & dancing.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
I love anything with adventure and fantasy settings. Romance is also in that group...

What kind of characters do you usually play?
Hmm... Well Normally females that are lesbian. I've played a few bisexual and straight characters but lesbian women are my forte. I can really play a submissive character that does what she's told and doesn't like to fight. Besides that I play many types of characters. They are generally tomboys but get girly at some times.

Favorite Color:
Teal.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
Hmmm... That's a hard one. The only "sparkling vamps" I like are dead ones. Wolves are amazing and even my favorite animals. <3 Marines, no thank you... and Space kittens... as long as they are on a mission to attack the flying octo-plati-fish. They annoy me way too much...

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Hmmm... Not sure how to answer this really. But my favorite song ever is...
Tell Yourself by Clazziquai Project
or
Toxic cover by VersaEmerge

Gaming and writing is what I do practically everyday. O.o I've become used to this life and should probably alter it a little bit at some point. O.o
I'm that one pirate, always around on Iwaku somewhere, doing something productive. Also, if you have anything you need or have questions about, you can bug me for answers!
Or you can ask any other staff member, that works too!

But hope you have fun, and enjoy your time here!

Games are boss.
Writing is too.
I love them both as much as I love reading.
My name is Tetsuri and it nice to have a new member here.
I look forward to seeing your writings here on the site!
Please do not hesitate if you need any help with anything.^^

Juku... Tetsuri... Thank you both for the warm welcome.
Reading, writing, and gaming are actually the three things that take up most of my time.
I can not wait to be able to actively write with you both and everyone else on the site.
I hope to role play with you guys sometime.
You both will be the first I jump to if I ever have any questions.
Again, thank you...

Ray, I absolutely adore your Avatar, It has got to be the cutest thing I have seen all day.

It's great to have you on the forum, sweetheart! As mentioned, you'll have lot sof fun here. Writing is always a plus and gaming is another one. I actually started playing League of Legends today and...well....yeah...*Refuses to say anything more*

But, yes! I am Iliana, and it's great to meet you! If you need something, let me know, sugar! ;]

Hehe Thank you. ^^

Yeah I finally got myself pulled away from LoL, WoW, SWTOR, and Rift. Haha. I think I may give Guild Wars 2 a shot though... Haven't decided yet. I'm hoping that Trion goes on with an idea they have for a show/game. Syfy is hopefully working with them to make a show and game that both begin together. What ever happens in show happens in game and vice versa. It sounds amazing...

Thank you very much Iliana. You are also on my list to ask for help. <3 :D